Chap 32- We've debuted!

It's June 20, 2013. It's been a week since the Bangtan Boys made their debut. I thought my travels would end there but what do you know? I'm still here. I'm fighting a battle with the Bangtan Boys.

"Guys, wake up! We have a lot to do today!"

They either mumble, groan or said 5 more minutes.

"Guys! I'm gonna leave stragglers behind!" I threatened them.

"N-no! I'm awake. Jimin, get up" Groaning Hoseok got up.

"I'm just resting my eyes. I'll be ready" Jimin mumbles.

"Jin, you're awake? Yoongi, you're getting up, right?" I say walking to the next room.

"Wow, manager! Who do you think I am? I got up as soon as the alarm went off!" Seokjin says. Yoongi mumbles something.

"Yoongi says he's awake and not to leave him behind" Seokjin adds.

"I thought I heard him say '5 more minutes?' Anyways, it's nice seeing roommates looking out for each other."

Everything up to here was easy mode. This is where the real battle begins.

"Namjoon? Namjoon?" I call out.

"I'm not asleep. You've heard of faking it right??" Namjoon says, his eyes close.

"What's he talking about? Oi, leader! You need to get up and set a good example. Don't give manager a hard time!" Hoseok comes to my rescue.

"Manager! I stole Taehyung's pillow to wake him up, and now he won't let go of me" Jimin calls out from the other side of the room.

"Jimin, I'll help. Wait, what? Taehyung's awake. You're good at this" Hoseok says heading over to Jimin and Taehyung where Taehyung clinged to Jimin like a koala.

"Don't fall for it, Hoseok. That's how Taehyung sleep talks" I say.

I finally managed to get Namjoon and Taehyung awake. Now, onto the final boss....

"Jungkook, Jungkook. Are you going to get up? I'm really gonna leave you behind this time. I'll count to three! One! Two! Three!" I start to count.

"He slept through being tickle. Seriously amazing, this guy! Well, then tickle time!" Taehyung says.

"Hey! What are you tickling me? Stop! Stoooop!" Jimin squeals as Taehyung tickles him.

"I just wanted to see if you were immune to tickling, too. Hmmph" Taehyung says.

"We don't have time for this. If we don't leave in the next 5 minutes. There's a 100% chance we'll be late" Namjoon announces.

"Okay, fine. Let's carry him. Can someone help me get him into my back?" I ask.

"You, manager? Carry Jungkook?" Hoseok asks, his lips in a thin line.

"Well, we have to get him out of here somehow" I say like

Duh is there any other way?

"Wow... I really don't think that's a good idea" Seokjin shakes his head no.

"Hey, Jungkook. Hurry up and get out of bed" Yoongi, who was silent all the ruckus speaks up from the doorway.

"Yeah. You can't do this to manager. It's really not cool. Get up, hurry!" Jimin says patting Jungkook.

The rest of the members swarm Jungkook joining Jimin and all try to wake him up at once.

"Uh..mmm.. Huh?" Jungkook opens his eyes.