Chap 35- A Winter's Night Dream

This drives kinda boring.... I wonder what's on the radio?

We're on the road back to Seoul after wrapping up more events in the countryside. Our packed van races down the moonlit highway.

"It's the season when the biting cold nibbles at your nose! We're almost to the end of the year. How did you spend 2013? Did you achieve your goals?" The Radio DJ's voice was filled in the quiet van.

"Yes! We achieved them all!"

"Kim Taehyung, are you talking to the radio?" Jimin asks.

"He talks to dandelions. Why wouldn't he talk to the radio?" Yoongi murmurs as he lays on the seat, eyes closed.

"We debuted! We released an album! We met ARMY, too. We achieved it all!" Taehyung continued the answer.

"I think we achieved nearly everything! Except for one little thing" Namjoon says.

"Hey, you too? Me too. I still have one goal left for this year" Yoongi opens his eyes glancing at Namjoon.

"What is it? What is it? I'm curious. Tell me!" Hosoek says.

"Want to say it together on the count of three, hyung?" Namjoon asks as he look up to Yoongi.

"One, two, three" Yoongi started to count.

"Perform at a year-end show"

"Rookie of the y- perform at a year-end show. Perform at a year-end show!! You had the same idea as me Namjoon, haha!" Yoongi quickly changes his statement, but the members silence makes it clear what they're thinking. Everyone was hoping to perform at least one year-end award show.

"Hmm... Well, dreaming is free. What would you do if you won Rookie of the Year?" Namjoon asks as he glanced up to Yoongi in curiously.

"I want to do laundry on Jimin's abs" Yoongi answers.

"Why are you dragging me into this all of a sudd...." Jimin, who was admiring the scenario out of the window as they drove by, turned his head towards Yoongi.

"If we win Rookie of the Year, I want to clean the dorm bathroom" Taehyung says before Jimin could finish his sentence.

"That's something you already have to do" Yoongi points out.

"I want to give a present to ARMY, what about you, Jin hyung?" Jimin asks Jin who was in front of him in the passenger seat.

"Me? Hm,.... I" Seokjin swallow once more and replies seriously.

"Give back to society"

".....okay, Thank you" Yoongi sarcastically says.

"Yours was the least serious" Jimin says regretting asking his oldest hyung.

"Whaaaat? When then oldest hyung talks, you should say stuff like 'Wow, that's cool! We respect you!' And you're not even doing that" Seokjin scolds Jimin. Hoseok laughs at them, while Namjoon shakes his head.

These guys i swear to God.

"Excuse me, hyungs" Jungkook speaks up. Seokjin stared at Jungkook in confusion.

"Turn up the radio, please" Jungkook says.

"The next song was requested by username 'Golden Maknae'" The Radio DJ speaks.

"'I hope that you all achieve all your goals. That's my goal'Thanks for your message! Alright, here's your request- the Bangtan Boys's N.O.

A nice house, a nice car. Will those things bring happiness?🎶" Was heard on the radio.