Chap 56- Intro

'BTS Holds Successful Gymanstics Arena Concert Within 3 Years of Debut'

'KSPO Dome lit up with fiery passion during 2016 BTS LIVE theost Beautiful Moment in Life on stage: Epilogue'

'BTS Holds 3-Day concert of Dreams with 12,000 Fans at KSPO Dome'

'BTS SUGA: Concert at Gymanstics Arena was Always Dream Venue for members'

'BTS RM: Thank You for Making this the Most Beautiful Moment in Life's

"Hah.... There are still so many articles. I can't keep up" Jungkook says as he scrolled through his phone.

BTS is enjoying some well-deserved rest after the successful 3-day run of their concert at the Gymnastics Arena.

"I still can't believe that we had a concert at the KSPO Dome" Namjoon says chuckling.

"I can say this now, but..... Honestly, it was really hard trying not to cry while we were up on stage" Hoseok reveals.

"Right.we performed 'No More Dream' at the Gymanstics Arena! Ha....." Namjoon agreed.

"I was tearing up but help them in. Oh, right! Yoongi hyung, didn't you cry a little?" Taehyung turns to Yoongi who got startled by the question.

"Tae. Hyung doesn't cry. I don't have tear ducts. I wouldn't cry even if we won Album of the year" Yoongi rambles.

"Jungkook and Namjoon cried" Seokjin whispers to Jimin.

"What? Jungkook cried?" Jimin looks at Jungkook.

"...... N-no, I didn't" Jungkook quickly denies.

"What do you mean, you didn't? I was emotional because I saw you crying" Namjoon says.

"Jungkook.... I was seriously really moved when you said you wanted to become everyone's forever artist. It really hit my heart" Taehyung and Jungkook exchange a fist bump in lieu of words.

"When Namjoon said that HYYH used to just be a 4 character idiom but now it's an important mantra...... That was really.... Hah..... Was that last thing you said something you prepared?" Hoseok asks Namjoon.

"I didn't work too hard on it. Maybe a week?" Namjoon nods.

"Since we called our concert the Most Beautiful Moment in Life: the Epilogue, it keeps feeling like it was telling end! But it's not! This is only the beginning" Jimin says his thoughts out loud.

"Yeah! We've come the far. We have to win Album of the Year and everything" Hoseok says a far away look on his eyes.

"Album of the Year?" Taehyung asks.

The chattering suddenly stops.

"What? Did I say something wrong?" Hoseok asks looking at his fellow members.

"Album of the year, huh....." Seokjin mumbles.

"Hyungs. Are you confident we'll win Album pt the Year?" Jungkook asks.

"What do you mean?" Jimin asks not getting what the point is.

"'BTS's RM: We Expected Groundbreaking Change With Next Album' 'BTS Claims Next Album Of The Year! Move out of the way!'

All the press coverage for us sounds kind of cocky" Jungkook answers as he shows them his phone.

"Let me seem... Hah, how did 'We'll continue to grow', and 'We dream of Album of the Year' get twisted into that?"! Namjoon frowns after reading all the news.

"Newsflash! BTS's Namjoon: Actually, I'm confused....." Seokjin teases.

"Oh come on, hyung!" Namjoon let's out a whine.

"The article says that typically, the next step after winning Rookie of the Year and performing at the Gymnastics Arena is getting Album of the Year... This is speculating about our chances of winning..... It says our 2nd official full-length is going to be REALLY important" Jungkook says scrolling through the article.

"They're already talking about that? Our concert wasn't that long ago!" Yoongi was shocked.

"But we say every album we release is really important, don't we? Hahahaha..."

Everyone falls silent. Seokjin's attempt at easing the pressure has only increased it.

"....... I'll be on the studio" Namjoon gets up from the couch and was about to leave the living room when...

"Hmmm... Nope! This isn't ok!" Taehyung leaps out of his seat and gulps down a cola. Everyone stares at him, confused.

"Ahhhh, it's time everybody!" Taehyung cheers.

"Time for what?? To celebrate the concert?" Jimin asks confused.

"Didn't we already do that?" Seokjin asks.

"Yes! But this time it's also a concept meeting for our 2nd full-length album!!!" Taehyung explains further.

"Can't we do that in the studio?" Namjoon asks, eager to leave.

".... And it's also a Bangtan Unity Rally! How does that sound everyone? By the way, I reject rejection" Taehyung quickly adds.

"You've discussed this with Manager already?" Seokjin asks.

-Lily's POV-

That's the first thing I heard when I entered the dorm.

"Of course, of course! Taehyung and I have been planning this for a while!" I say not really having any clue of what's going on.

Taehyung sends an endless slew of winks in my direction.

"Ma na ger, you're so smart" He mouths the words at me.

I wink back, completing our fantastic little secret mission without missing a beat.

"Do you two need some magnesium supplements? Your eyes are twitching a lot" Our secret mission immediately fails at Seokjin's remark.

"Then what are we waiting for? Everyone makes some noise! Let's go!" Taehyung shouts out.

So that's how our combination celebration- album prep - unity rally trip came about.