Chap 18- Not like this

"He might need to do another take...." I chuckled at Yoongi and Namjoon's behavior.

Last log... Taehyung! He recorded this a ton of times. I wonder what's it's about......?

".... Taehyung's first log. I went out for a walk after practice. While I was walking down the street, I got a bunch of these. Look how awesome I am. Ta-da!"

Taehyung holds up a fan of business cards from different entertainment agencies like it's a poker hand.

"I said I'm off the market, but they insisted they had to have me! I couldn't throw them away on the street, so I brought them to the dorm. Hm.. Ah! I have a great idea! I'm going to fold origami cranes with these"

How is this possible? I know Taehyung standard out but still.... He got all those cards in a day?! There's more than 10!"

"Manager!!" Taehyung

".... Jeez, you scared me!"

"Gotcha! The guys don't fall for that anymore, so they're no fun!" Turning around, I find Taehyung's playful face looking down at me.

".... Manager? Why are you staring at me like that?" He pokes my cheeks.

Now that I see him.... Taehyung....

"Taehyung, did you get taller?" I ask.

"Did i?" Taehyung comes over and stands next to me. Stretching his hand between our heads in an attempt to measure his height.

"Huh... Our height gap changed. I am taller, aren't i?" He asks.

"I've always been shorter than you...but now our height difference is even bigger. Are you doing this to mock me?" I playfully glared at him.

"Of course not! Tall or short, everyone has their own charm points! Manager, you better watch out. I'm going to keep getting taller and more handsome, and then maybe I'll get 100 business cards in a day!" Taehyung smiles like a child, but my face grows grim.

"Ah, right! I have something for you!" Taehyung fumbles in his pockets and pulls out a nicely folded paper crane.

"I was planning to make a hundred to make a full set, but you're my manager, so I want you to have the first one!"

"Uh....Thank you!" I mumble.

This is made from a card from one of the biggest agencies! Someone there already has an eye on him, and if I reveal his blog now.....

"Manager will you post my log first?" Taehyung asks interrupting my thoughts.

"No, I'm going to post you last" I quickly say.

"Huh? Why?" Taehyung pouts.

"You're our..... Hidden card!"