Chap 10- While Yoongi's sleeping

The next day, I meet up Namjoon for a one-on-one.

"Ugh..." Namjoon groans.

Namjoon doesn't look well at all.

"Namjoon I wanted to meet with you because Yoongi seems like he's having a hard time.." I start to say, but he wasn't really paying any attention to me.

"Hm...this doesn't work. This one's no good either" He kept mumbling to himself.

"Namjoon care you even listening? You're muttering to yourself.

"Jeez, this subject's too obvious..."

"What are you writing?" I pry the notebook out of his hands and have a look. The page is full of half-written lyrics.

"It's for our debut song. Yoongi hyung's creating the beat and I'm supposed to come up with a theme...but he's not letting me hear anything. I'm going out of my mind." Namjoon snatches the notebook and leaves..

This song has everyone in edge.

............................................................................

-Author's POV-

That night Yoongi is fast asleep when someone knocks very carefully on the door of the room.

"Yoongi hyung, are you sleeping?" He whispers.

There's no response from Yoongi, who's passed out after pulling quite a few all-nighters.

"Ugh. I can't believe Seokjin hyung. Why do I have to pick up all the dishes? I really don't want to mess with Yoongi hyung when he's working" It was Hoseok.

"He's really asleep, right?"

"Ah, what the? Where'd you come from, Kim Namjoon?" Namjoon's sudden appearance startled Hoseok.

"Shh! You're going to wake him up. I followed you in so I can sneak a listen" Namjoon explains.

"Are you crazy? If he finds out, you're to ask-"

"Aren't you curious, too?" Namjoon asks interrupting Hoseok.

"T-That's....." Hoseok tries to deny but decided against it. Hoseok sigh, and follows Namjoon tiptoeing towards Yoongi's monitor.

"It looks like the rough cut part is pretty much done! Press play, hurry...." Namjoon says.

"Wait. Do you think we should be doing this? Namjoon, I'm scared...." Hoseok confesses.

"Listening to it won't hurt anyone. Besides, we need to know what it sounds like to write something for it" Namjoon says.

"Well..... You're right. Let's check it out and then get out if here!"

The two checks to see if Yoongi's still asleep before raising a set of headphones between their heads. They press play.

"Oh.....oh! It's pretty good" Namjoon's eyes widened.

"Ho hi!" Hoseok bobs his head enjoying the music.

Namjoon reaches out to press repeat as the two bounce along to the beat. They suddenly freeze.

"Wha.....wha.... What happened?! Did I click the wrong thing?!" Namjoon went pale.

"What'd you do, Kim Namjoon! Did you break it?!" Hoseok was horrified.

"What are you guys doing?" Namjoon and Hoseok slowly turn to see Yoongi awake and staring at the monitor.