Chap 64- Reflection

One one fine, sun-soaked day at the dorm... Namjoon gets up from his spot by the windowand starts getting ready to go out. 

"Are you going to the studio, Namjoon hyung? You said you were gonna work on a song today" Jimin asks watching Namjoon's movements. 

"Yeah, but i'm going somewhere else instead of the studio" Namjoon replied.

"Somewhere? Where's that?" Jungkook's eyes sparkled with curiousness.

"Hmm.. It's the place i go to when I need to organize my thoughts. My fount of inspiration, if you will" Namjoon answered the curious kid.

"Huh? Taehyung, why are you putting on your hat?" Jimin asks glancing at his friend in confusion.

"'Cause i would love to go somewhere like that!" Taehyung cheekily said.

"Oh... Sorry guys. I feel like i'll be able to organize my thoughts if i spend some time alone today.." Namjoon halted the Maknae line's movements.

"Okaaaaay....Then can you tell your place i said hello? I really want to meet it one day!" Taehyung lets out a pout.

The younger members can't quite hide their disappointment as they say goodbye to Namjoon.

"I wonder what kind of place it is for Namjoon hyung to always be able to write such cool songs!" Jungkook was still curious as he can be.

"Is it the PC café?" Taehyung guessed.

"I think i know where it is. Should we follow him to see if i'm right?" Jimin suggested.

"We just have to make sure he enjoys his time alone. Okay, great!" Jungkook quickly agrees with a cheeky smile. Taehyung's already in the hall before the two can finish what they're saying. That's how Namjoon and the Maknae line end up on an outing together. Namjoon doesn't notice that the younger members are following him.

Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook arrives safely at Namjoon's destination.

"Whaaaaat? His 'somewhere else' is the  Han River?" Taehyung chuckled.

"So i was right! Namjoon hyung told be about this before. He says he comes to Ttukseom when he needs inspiration" Jimin smiled.

"I always wondered why he liked the Han River so much. So this is why.." Jungkook giggled.

"But what does he do to make you appear, O Mr. Namjoon's inspiration?" Taehyung asks as they watch their hyung.

Namjoon sits on a bench near the river enjoying his time, unaware that the younger members are watching him.

"Hah! The Han River's really nice for feeling like you're alone..." Namjoon takes in the lazy, rippling waters of the river and the scattered groups of pedestrians. 

"*Yawn* I give up on waiting for Mr. Inspiration. Wanna ride bikes instead?" Taehyung asks the two feeling bored already.

"Wait! Namjoon hyung moved!!" Jungkook quickly halted Taehyung's whines.

Namjoon walks out of a convenience store, drink can in hand. He sits back down on the bench and takes pictures of the scenery with his phone. 

"He comes to the Han River, takes in the scenery, buys a drink from the store, and takes pictures of the water.." Jimin mimics Namjoon's actions. Jungkook looks at him oddly.

"What are you doing, Mishter Jimin? Why are you copying him?" Jungkook huffed.

"Namjoon hyung looks cool, so i wondered if maybe I'd get inspired if i tried it too.." Jimin said.