Chap 15- Be healthy Daily

"This part is on the off-beat. Then you- turn! So want to take it from the top?" I walk into the practice room to see Hoseok teaching them the moves.

"As expected from our dance caption" I whistled.

"Oh, you're here! We were doing our first run through with some original choreography" Hoseok explains.

"How's it going!" I ask.

"Pretty well for our first time! There's just one problem" Hoseok replies frowning.

"A problem?" I ask glancing towards the other members in confusion, their curious glance was looking at Hoseok.

"I can't help but feel something's missing. What would it be.....?" Hoseok let's out a sigh in frustration.

"What if you do something really daring? Something that'll set you apart and announce your arrival" I suggests.

"Really daring? Like what?" Hoseok asks.

"Hmmm... Come here" I whisper into his ear and his go wide at what I said.

"Okay, I have an announcement to make as your choreographer. We have a signature dance move for our debut song! It's.....drumroll please! The ability reveal!! We're gonna pull up our shirts in the middle of the routine and show them off!" Hoseok reveals.

"Are you sure? Pulling of our shirts? That seems....over the top" Namjoon says cringing.

"You're right. It'd be too much if everyone did it, so let's just have one person do it! More of an impact!" Hoseok suggest nodding his head agreeing with Namjoon.

He grins and looks pointedly in Jimin's direction.

"Why....why are you looking at me?" Jimin asks, eyes widen.

"We're counting on you, Jimin! The success of our debut song is riding on your abs." Namjoon says. The rest of the group all files past Jimin, patting him on the shoulder.

............................................................................

I can hear Jimin's footwork and steps from the hallway. I peek in through the window. Jimin is practicing alone, drenched in sweat.

He's only been drinking diet shakes the past couple of days. I think he's pushing himself too hard.

Suddenly.... Jimin fumbles and trips, falling to the ground with a thud.

"Oh?! Jimin!!" I run into the practice room to help Jimin up.

"Jimin, are you alright?" I ask.

"Ah! I'm alright. I just got a bit dizzy and it made me mess up the steps." Jimin says.

"You're working too hard! Have you been eating?" I ask him, quite serious.

"It's about lunch time. Do you think you can hand me my bag? There's a shake in th-"

"NO! You're banned from shakes! Look, your hands are trembling." I cut Jimin off middle sentence.

"No, I've gotta stick why they diet! I'm starting to get absolutely! Wanna see? Here-"

"Hey! You dummy!" Jimin was yet again interrupted.

"How long have you been there, Taehyung?" I turned around too see Taehyung.

"Long enough. I saw you fall! Eat this!" Taehyung hands Jimin a lunch box.

"What's this?" Jimin asks taking the box from Taehyung's hands.

"I made it" Taehyung proudly says.

"Ah... Thanks, but I can't. I have to diet-"

"Konjac, 60 calories. Salad, 30 calories. Chicken breast, 100 calories. It's not gonna make you blimp out" Taehyung scolded Jimin.

"You think ik not eating it because I can't? I can.. It's just...." Jimin turns away from both Taehyung and me, scratching his head.

"This isn't about me. I'm doing this for the group. That's why everything's got to be perfect. When it's perfect, ill feeling better" Jimin let's out what he was feeling.

"Eat it!" Taehyung says.

"I can't!" Jimin argues.

"Eat it. Besides, Taehyung made it especially for you. Eating it won't hurt" I tell Jimin.

"See? It's okay. You can eat it" Taehyung pushes the lunch box towards Jimin.

"Then.... Thanks" Jimin picks up a fork and starts to eat.

"How is it?" Taehyung asks wanting to know how Jimin feels towards his cooking.

"It's good!" Jimin mumbles out his mouth full.

"Oh! It's that good, huh? Maybe I'll try a bit" I picked up the spoon and tasted a spoonful.

This..... This is good? Jimin's diet has definitely cause his senses of taste to go missing.

Taehyung and Jimin practice together into the night.

"You practice this late everyday? Alone? Amazing" Taehyung says.

"I've gotta make sacrifices for my abs" Jimin replies.

"I..... I'll just hope for them in my next life" Taehyung laughs, looking down at his own soft belly.

"Huh? What's that over there?" Jimin asks as soon as we reached their dorm. We turn to look where Jimin is pointing. Someone's leaving the dorm in a rush.