Chap 58- Boy Meets Evil

The first completed song of the second full-length is Hoseok's intro 'Boy Meets Evil'. I receive a suspicious text message from Hoseok, who is supposed to be deep on preparation for the comeback trailer.

Hobi
The 6 temptations are trying to ruin Hobi's plans, Manager! Save me.
S. O. S!!

"6 temptations?"

I'm not quiet sure what the 6 temptations are but I immediately head to the dorm to answer Hoseok's urgent S. O. S.

"Oh, it's manager! What brings you here?" Namjoon notices me entering the dorm.

"Hey, Namjoon! Did you leave the refrigerator open just now?" My hi was interrupted by Hoseok.

"Ah! How'd you know it was me? I didn't want to make manager wait...." Namjoon says, a little pout on his lips as he says so.

"It was wide open. It's fine, I closed it for you..."

Namjoon walks back to the kitchen. Hoseok walks over to me, mouth drawn triangular shiot-shaped pout.

"I need to focus on my own work but I can't help but follow Namjoon around. I'm worried if I don't, hell break......everything.that dazzling Kim Namjoon. I can't take my eyes off him. Can you keep an eye on him for me, manager? I'll be able to look away if I know someone else is watching...." Hoseok rambles as he complained.

"Oh, sure! Of course!"

I circle the dorm and find the guys each doing their own thing.

I entered to the last room to check on the last member.

"Ah, manager! You just couldn't stay away. Do you want to play a game?" Seokjin asks.

"No, I'm oka-"

"Here's temptation #2... Pro Gamer Kim Seokjin. Please, play a game with him so he'll stop trying to distract me" Hoseok suddenly comes from behind me making me startled for a second.

"S-sure! I'll do anything to help keep you from getting distracted"

*2 hours fly by*

"Wow, manager! In all my life I've never met anyone as bad at games as you.... Thanks for being a good sport. But you should go now. Because you're really bad"

Hoseok approaches me once I've been kicked out of Seokjin's room.

"Manager, hurry! This temptation is really powerful!" Hoseok leads me to where Yoongi is sleeping peacefully on top of the treadmill.

"Yoongi hyung has 2 modes. Working and lying down. He's like a peaceful rock. Whenever I see him sleeping, I'm seized by the powerful temptation to go to sleep, too! Augh!" Hoseok complains.

Yoongi's really out of the count. Despite his unorthodox choice of bed, he's wrapped in a plush comforter.

"Manager, please wake Yoongi hyung up! My precious gym time is getting away from me" Hoseok cutely pleaded.

I take a few deep breaths, mustering the courage I need to wake Yoongi.

"Yoongi....."

It takes.......several repetitions. Yoongi, still dazed and half-asleep finally meets my eyes.

"..... Manager? What is it...." Yoongi yawns.

"I'm so sorry to wake you, but do you mind napping somewhere not the treadmill today?"

Yoongi thinks quietly for a second, then slowly nods his head....and rolls like a pebble off the treadmill and got into the middle of the living room.