Chap 13- Have you seen Taehyung?

"You can't find Taehyung??!" I ask out loud, through the phone I heard worried voices.

I rush to the dorm in a hurry, too early to be specific. Got a call from Jimin saying that they can't fine Taehyung anywhere.

"No clue still?" I ask. A worried Jimin quickly nods his head yes.

"I saw him sleeping in his sleeping bag, but...." Jimin bites his lips worriedly as if he wants calm himself down.

"He wasn't there in the morning" Hoseok says, patting Jimin's back for comfort.

"I wonder if he was really hurt by what happened yesterday" Namjoon flinches at Jungkook's blunt question.

"Ha... We're not doing this as a joke"

"What....?"

"Can't you be serious for once in your life?"

"We have some time before practice. Let's wait for him" I tried to calm them down.

Tick, tock. Practice time comes and goes with no sign of Taehyung anywhere.

Now I'm starting to feel uneasy

"Where did Taehyung go?" I got up from the couch and walked towards the window. Sliding the curtains I peek through the window. I see no Taehyung.

"Manager" I turned around to see Namjoon fiddling with his fingers nervously.

"Yeah, Namjoon?" I ask.

"I think Taehyung went back to his hometown" He says.

What??

"Why? Did Taehyung say something to you?" I took a few steps forward and stop in front of Namjoon.

"Actually, last night.... I went out to the living room because writing kept me up. Taehyung was on the phone with someone.im not completely sure, but I think he was talking to his parents" Namjoon explains.

"Yeah, mom.... Home...." Taehyung says.

"I heard that word loud and clear. I'm sorry, this is all my fault. I was being too sensitive" Namjoon apologizes looking guilty.

"It's a learning experience. Fixing your lyrics, having discussions and having creative differences" I reassured Namjoon.

"It's a difficult process, hut I'm sure that I needed it" Namjoon says nodding his head.

"If what happened yesterday bothers you, find Taehyung and talk to him!" I gestured towards the door with a smile.

"....I should. Let's look nearby first" Namjoon and I leave the dorm to search the surrounding area. Others scattered in different direction in 2 teams. We talk for quiet some time, until.....

"Wow! Hello gorgeous!" We find Taehyung on his knees, deep in conversation with a dandelion.

"Taehyung!!" Namjoon calls out.

"Huh? Is it time for practice? I took a walk to think about the lyrics....." Taehyung whips his head towards us and explains.

Namjoon hesitates, trying to think of what to say. Then, he extends his hand to Taehyung.

"I was too harsh yesterday. I'm sorry, Taehyung"

"I was upset, but not anymore" Taehyung takes Namjoon's hand.

"It was hard for me to accept that you think differently than I do" Namjoon explains.

"I want to live differently, just like this dandelion here. I was afraid that I would forget how to dream if i followed the obvious path the adults in my life set for me" Taehyung smiles as he looks at the dandelion.

You can't tell just by looking at him, but that's what he was thinking....

"That glass mentality boy I mentioned yesterday, I was talking about me!" Namjoon listens intently to what Taehyung was saying.

"That's who I was before I decided to become a singer. I didn't put any effort into anything and u didn't want to find anything in particular. I was afraid of the future... I would think about it multiple times a day"

Namjoon's eyess light up with an epiphany at Taehyung's story.

"That's why having a dream is important" The gloominess, tiredness and exhaustion replaces Namjoon's eyes with happiness, glint and excitement.

............................................................................

*Dorm*

"What's your dream? What's, what's your dream?
Is this all you have? Is this all it is?

That's what I have. How is it?" Namjoon closes his notebook and looks at me expectantly. The others grow quiet from nervousness.

"Hm.....its great" I pretended to think, to tease them grinning at the end.

"Yess!!!" Namjoon couldn't help but yell. His tense expression is replaced with a joyful one.

"I think it's the best age appropriate topic to cover!" I smile at them.

Plus, it's their debut song, so I knew that he would write it in the end.

"Namjoon and I ripped a pot of papers writing these lyrics" Yoongi chuckled.

"You guys worked so hard!" I cooed at them, Yoongi awarded his gaze at my behavior.

Haha I made the MIN YOONGI blush!!! How cute~

"Our stories are expressed and organized in such a cool way
Namjoon hyung! Are you a genius?" Taehyung praises Namjoon.

"Our songs complete right?" Jimin asks.

"All we have to do is distribute the parts and record it!" I tell them.

"Taehyung, I'm glad you didn't go back to your hometown. Namjoon said you might've and it got me so worried" Seokjin says.

"My hometown? Why?" Taehyung asks confused.

"Actually, I heard you talking about your hometown yesterday when you were on the phone." Namjoon replies scratching his head.

"Huh? That's.... I was talking about my cat. It had kittens....." Taehyung says trying to muffle his laughter.

"Pfft!" I couldn't control my laughter as I bursted out.

"D-dont laugh! Taehyung, why would you confuse someone like that?" Namjoon dramatically says, trying to get away from the situation.

"Hyung! You thought I was going to go back home? Haha! Meow!" Taehyung acted like a cat plopping on top of Namjoon.

"Get-get off me! Im ticklish! Stop, go away!" Namjoon was laughing by the end along with the rest of us.