Chap 61- First Love

"Everyone! Manager says that our schedules for today might be delayed. So we should stand by just a little longer. Oh right, did everyone think of a story to tell? The talk parts of the radio shows are hardest for me... I'm out of fun stories" Hoseok sighs, taking a sip from his orange juice he breaks the news to the present members.

"Oh, I spent all last night thinking about this! I'm going to talk about my conception dream so..... Both my mom and dad had different conception dreams....."

*Yawn*

Yoongi let's out a yawn as Jimin starts to tell his story.

"In my dad's dream, there was a really cold and brave dragon that...." Jimin continues but was yet again interrupted by Yoongi who yawns the second time.

"A-appeared..." Jimin sent a glance at his hyung and tried to continue with the story.

"Are you done?" Yoongi asks in a bored tone.

"That was mean!!! You didn't have to play how boring I was. What kind of fun story are you going to tell, then hyung?" Jimin asks as he turns to Yoongi, huffing.

"Me? Something super fun that you've definitely never heard before" Yoongi states.

"What kind of story is it?" Jungkook asks curious.

"It's about the esteemed being that changed my life" Yoongi shruggs his shoulders.

"I wonder who it is for Yoongi hyung to call them esteemed? I don't think that's word he uses lightly" Hoseok points out knowing all too well.

"Waaaaat? Aren't we all esteemed people who've changed your life? Who else is that important?" Jimin asks.

"I assure you they're that important. If you want to get specific, I met them way before all you guys" Yoongi says.

"Wow, now I'm really curious. Can't you just tell us now?" Jungkook asks.

"Ahem! I don't give up my secrets just anywhere. Let me sleep in a little longer"

Jimin grabs Yoongi's shoulders as he attempts to turn away.

"It's your turn to wash the dishes next, right? I'll do them for you" Jimin tries to make a deal.

"Hmmm... What else are you offering?" Yoongi smirks.

"I'll do the dishes....and I'll clean the studio!" Hoseok says quickly joining in the deal zone.

"Hmmm....." Yoongi murmurs not quite interested.

"Hyung, I'll let you skip a cardio workout" Jungkook says as he remembers something.

"Hah.... Who do you think you're dealing with? Anyway, sold!"

Hoseok and Jimin look on dumbfounded as a pleased looking Yoongi high-fives Jungkook.

"Now hurry and tell us. I really want to know" Hoseok whines.

Three paisa of bright eyes focus intently on Yoongi as he begins his tale.

"So...... When I first met this friend..... Hmm.... This friend was wat taller than me, though I grew taller during elementary school"

"Ohhh, you had a growth spurt" Jungkook chorused.

"Just looking at them made me happy then" Yoongi's eyes narrow in concentration as he recalls the memory.

"I thought we'd be together forever, but I didn't know that it wouldn't last"

"Holy? You guys parted ways? Why??" Hoseok asks in disbelief.

"So......"

The moment is interrupted. Namjoon throw the door of the meeting room open.