Chap 43- DARK & WILD

"This week's number 1 is.... BTS's Danger!!" The MC says through the mic.

"We're really happy that the album we worked so hard to produce is getting so much love" Namjoon says.

"Namjoon, wait. Someone's missing" Seokjin whispers.

"Wait. One second, please. Huh? There really is someone missing! What to we do! We're one short!"

".......and then I woke up"

"What kind of dream is that...?" Jimin asks Hoseok.

"A good one, of course. We win No. 1 with Danger!" Taehyung cheers.

"I think it might be a bad omen. The fact that we were missing someone makes me feel weird" Seokjin shakes his head.

"Wait, why do we have to believe Hoseok's dream? Jung Hoseok's notorious for being wrong about this stuff" Yoongi interrupts them.

"I don't believe in dreams anyway. It's all superstition. Our albums going to do well, not well. Well, not well, well, not well, well, not well..." Taehyung plucks petals from a flower as he rhymes his words.

"You're playing loves me, loves me not... I don't think you're one to talk..." Jimin laughs.

"Not well. Holy! No!! The petals stopped at not well! Our poor album" Taehyung starts to cry.

"D-don't worry! Here! Here's another flower" Seokjin quickly cups his hands into a flower and holds them towards Taehyung.

Taehyung starts to laugh again thanks to Seokjin's quick thinking.

"Are you supposed to get this nervous when they announce the score? I'm trying hard not to expect anything, but that's not helping. What do I do?" Yoongi asks, fiddling with his fingers.

"You too, hyung? Haha, honestly....me too" Hoseok agrees.

"You need to say that you don't for it to turn out well. Or better yet, stop having any expectations" Jungkook says.

"Augh! Jungkook... Okay. I won't expect anything. I don't. Wow, I don't, wow. I don't feel good about this" Hoseok sighs nervously.

"I know you're joking, but it doesn't feel right" Seokjin looks at Hoseok worriedly.

"Ah, what do you want me to do?" Hoseok ask.

"I think we need a more conclusive prediction at this point, not just loose expectations. What are your thoughts manager?" Namjoon thinks a bit about the situation and finally speaks up.

"Huh? A prediction? My prediction for this album..... It'll do really well! No, it's already a great one!" I say, honestly.

"But we haven't even released our album yet" Jimin frowns.

"You captured one of your strengths, your genuine sincerity. I consider that alone as a mark of success!" I smile at them.

"It more an Interperation, than a dream, but.... I like it" Yoongi shares his thoughts.

"I'm more worried that we were a little too genuine. We were a bit.....dark and wild when we were in the U.S" Namjoon says.

"But I'm glad we went there! I'm even more glad for manager, who took us there!" Hoseok smiles at me.

The doorbell rings. I open the door to see an enormous box.

It's....!

"Oh, it's frames with our FESTA family photos in them. They look so cool!" I don't even know how Hoseok quickly unwrapped the box, but yeah.

"Just like me. How do you like my surprise gift? Phenomenal, like my existence?" Seokjin praises himself.

"Oh, I wondered why you borrowed my laptop yesterday. Was it to order that?" Jungkook asks.

"No. I borrowed it to play games" Seokjin denies.

"I really feel like we're a family with these photos" Jimin says admiring our family photo.

"If we're a family who's dad and who's mom? What about the son? Daughter? Dog? Cat?" Taehyung asks.

"I don't know about that, but Yoongi hyung's the grandpa" Jimin let's out a giggle.

"What? Why me?" Yoongi asks.

"Because you're always lying down?"

"Because you find things annoying?" Seokjin and Namjoon says at the same time, getting a glare from Yoongi in return.

"Think of it positively! You get people dotting on you" Hoseok quickly steps in between them before the situation gets worse.

"I trusted you, Hoseok" Yoongi gives Hoseok a betrayal look.

The guys burst out laughing. I can't help but smile at what I see.

I hope I can stay with these kind, incredible people for a long, long time.

"Wait.... I feel like we're forgetting something!" Namjoon suddenly says.

"Right! What time is it? Our album should be out by now!" Yoongi says.

The members rush to the living room to check the music site. They grow silent.

"Manager.... What do we do?" I hear Jimin call out for me.

"Our song isn't on the chart at all...." Jungkook mumbles.

I got a text notification as I approach them.

President
You said the first full-length was that important heh

President
This is the result of the full support I gave you? Lol

My heart sinks as I read the texts I received.

My eyes settle on the family photo hanging on the living room wall.

They hung it!

"Let's keep taking family photo's next year, next next year, and next next year too!"

"We'll have to stay together, then!"

"That's not very difficult at all!"

"It's going to feel so weird years from now when we look at them next to each other"

"They're going to store memories"

"That makes us rich in spirit"

"Huh? The timer's about to go off! Everyone, pose! 5, 4, 3, 2...."

The shrill sound of my ringtone tears through the silence.

*President Calling*

I accept the call with shaking hands.

"H-hello?"

I hear things I don't want to believe over the receiver.

"Manager, are you alright? What kind of phone call was that? You don't look very well" Jimin asks as he notices my expression.

"Guys, I..... I have to leave you" I say tears falling from my eyes, my voice cracking.

I feel numb.