Chap 54- Wait for me, Inspiration

Ugh..... Haaaaaaa......

It's been days.....The weird sound coming from the studio happens to be......

"You should all eat, at least!" Jimin says.

"It's no use. I said the same thing about 3 minutes and 33 seconds ago and no one responded" Jungkook says as Jimin didn't get any response from the members in the studio.

We're gathered in the living room, like we always do when a problem arises.

"Hmm, so..... If we list all the symptoms" I say.

"We don't have an appetite" Namjoon says.

"Can't sleep properly" Yoongi continued.

"I keep working, but I'm not sure of anything!" Hoseok sighs.

"Oh, I know what this is!" Taehyung raises his hands.

"The misery of creation!" Jimin and Seokjin says in unison.

Indeed, that terrible affliction that arises every time it's time to write new songs.....the misery of creation.

"It wasn't easy writing the 2-part Youth series, but now that it's complete.... I'm even more worried" Namjoon speaks his thoughts up.

"There are probably tons of people waiting for what's coming next..." Hoseok fiddles with his fingers, trademark triangular pout on his face.

"I have no choice to fight for myself, alone in my room until I feel inspired" Yoongi gets up from the couch but was stopped by Taehyung.

"We're all in a team, so if you share your pain, it's divided by 7!"

"Right! We're all going to sing it, so it's only fair that we think about it together" Jimin says agreeing with Taehyung.

"Let's do this together!" Jungkook cheers.

"Yeah, let's shoulder the burden together"  Seokjin comforts the others with an easy reassuring smile.....and not long after, 8 sets of sighs from brains hard at work can be heard in the studio..

I need to think of something else.

And so I think of...... What I call operation 'Wait for me, Inspiration'.

"Manager? We followed you here, but..... Where are we?" Seokjin asks as we stopped at an unfamiliar place.

"Let the crisp morning air inspire you!" I say.

"Oh! Over there, over there! The birds are out for their morning walk!?" Taehyung points at some birds.

"They're tired, though" Namjoon points.

"Hyung, I'm tired too" Jungkook says yawning.

"But now that we're here, let's burn it up with our enthusiasm!!!" Hoseok says.

........ Is what I said, but...... Where are we?

"Wow, this is my first time seeing a waterfall like this in person! Do I have to say something like, 'we're in uncharted waters?'" Hoseok asks.

"Haha, yeah.... How's the waterfall? Is it inspiring you?!" I ask Hoseok.

"But manager! The waterfall is too loud! I can't hear anything!" Taehyung yells.

"Yeah, it's really loud here!!!" I tell back agreeing.

"What? You want us to go into the waterfall?" Taehyung asks.

"What? No, no!!! Don't go!!!" I shake my head no.

"Okay, I'll go into the water in search of inspiration!!" Taehyung says and was about to sprint his way into the waterfall but....