Chap 62- Awake

"Wooow! Are you really mad? Huh??" Seokjin's question halted the chattering in the green room.

"..... Hmmph" Jungkook pretends as if he didn't hear Seokjin and walks away.

"Jungkook, where are you going! Don't be like that, hear me out, yeah?" Seokjin grabs Jungkook's forearm stopping him from walking out of the green room.

"What the..... Did something happen between Seokjin and Jungkook?" Lily walks in right then.

"Ah, so..... A little while ago. Jungkook was trying to take a nap and Seokjin hyung kept pulling pranks on him. So now Jungkook's sulking" Jimin explains the said situation to her.

"Hyungs. Let's have a talk at the dorm after today's schedule stuff" There's a fire in Jungkook's eyes like he's made an appointment decision about something.

"Oh..... The maknae's angry" Yoongi mumbles to the members who say next to him. Lily looks back and forth between Seokjin and Jungkook shaking her head.

That night......

"Okay, so.......the reason for this meeting is because of Maht-nae Seokjin hyung and Maknae Jungkook" Namjoon announce motioning Jungkook to start the meeting.

"To our dear eldest Seokjin hyung: I really think that your pranks have really crossed a line lately. Does anyone else agree?" Jungkook asks as he looks at the rest of the members.

"Right.... I get tired of all the constant dad jokes" Hoseok raises his hand.

"I think it's a penalty to whisper dad jokes to someone when they're trying to sleep" Taehyung says, his hands raised. The other members nod silently in agreement.

"Hah.... I understand what you mean. I'm sorry" Seokjin apologizes.

"You've been acting like the maknae, hyung. Not like our eldest. I came up from Busan at 15 and basically raised you, Seokjin hyung" Jungkook says in a serious tone.

"How could you betray me like this? I could live for a year on how much I've spent on food from you!" Seokjin snaps in shock.

"Hmm.. Seokjin hyung foes fit right in with the maknae like" Jimin agrees, not bothered by Seokjin's outburst.

"Is thank? This is how you guys are gonna act, huh? Alright. Then I'll all of your hyung tomorrow as my sincere apology" Seokjin says.

"Oh... Really?" Taehyung asks shocked.

"Really. No regrets, okay?" Seokjin gets up from the couch and heads to his room.

The members had no idea that they'd truly awakened Seokjin's maknae DNA.

The next day.......

"How come Seokjin hyung isn't up? Hyung...." Jungkook, who came looking for Seokjin asks.

"Wait. Seokjin hyung is supposed to be the maknae today! You can't call him hyung" Taehyung reminds.

"Oh, right. That's true. Then... Ahem. S-Seokjin. Maknae! Time to get up"

Sensing the other members presence, Seokjin groggily opens his eyes.

"*Yawn* oh.... Did you sleep well, hyungs? Why are you all gathered around my bed? Oh, you're all here to wake me up! Thanks, Jungkook hyung"

".... Huh? Jungkook hyung? Haha, yep, that's our maknae" Jungkook felt awkward when Seokjin called him hyung but he brushed the feeling off.

"Seokjin! Hurry up and rub your eyes and wash up. Let's go!" Taehyung tells.