Chap 24- Charming.....or Not?

I remember how the guys were excited a week ago as we chose their stage name. Some denied their stage names at first just like how they denied their group name, but they decided to trust me with the names.

I mean your stage names literally suits you well.

Today is the day of the music video shoot! We've made it so far. I know we can do it. Everything's going according to plan.

"Wow Jimin! You look so confident" I heard one of the boys say.

"......Huh? Jimin, your eyes?" I ask as I saw Jimin.

"Ah this? The make up artist did it!" Jimin's top and lower eyelids are completely ringed by dark eyeliner.

I'm going to take a selfie for the blog. I already know what to caption it. 'Charming...... Or not?'" Jimin says.

"Of course, your charming! Of course you are" I agree.

"I knew it, manager. You have a good eye for men" Jimin  says proudly.

Can you not do that? My heart can't take it uWu.

"But... Um I think your OTHER faces are much more charming" I say sincerely.

"I'm gonna take a picture now" Jimin starts humming. He's too excited to listen to my opinion.

"The make up artist said this is the latest makeup trend for 2013" Jimin tells Taehyung.

"Is that so? I want eyeliner, too then and I want it thicker than yours" Taehyung says pouting.

Uh what?

I hurriedly check the concept the group decided on for the music video.

"I'm gonna go with a tight perm and wear sunglasses for swagger" Namjoon say.

Curly hair...and covering half his face with sunglasses?

Wait when did he get here? When did ALL of them got here?

"I'm gonna wear a mask!! I'll look like a futuristic hip hop warrior!" Hoseok says.

No no no... The future isn't as unconventional as you'd expect Hobi.

The group looks at Hoseok expectantly. This concept is way too over the top knowing that I know about 2018.

These concepts are way too.......out there.

"I understand where you're all coming from with this concept, but....lets go with my idea of the video. Wait here until it's read!" I say.

Director
Hmm.... Usually, you want to go with a powerful concept for a debut and try to leave a strong impression. But your the boss we can change it.

Later~

We've made it through the morning schedule for the music video and it's time for lunch.

"Dig in, and keep up the good work this afternoon!" I tell the boys.

"My eyeliner is too thin. I feel like I've lost the source of my power" Jimin starts to pout.

"My sunglasses..." Namjoon mumbles sulking.

"My eyeliner....where have you gone?" Taehyung whines.

You'll understand later... Just give it a few years.

"Manager, you're phone is ringing" Yoongi says interrupting me from my thoughts.

PD Kim - missed call

The call that I've been waiting for. This phone call would totally cheer them up

"Whoa! It's a call from a producer! Mr. Kim's gonna get us on track to debut. You've got your greeting line so why don't we all great her together?" I put the cell phone on the table and we all sit around the phone.

"When i say 'Bang', you say 'Tan!' and do the hand gestures, too!" Namjoon tells the guys.

"Why do you think she called us?" Jungkook asks.

"I'm not sure" I say.

Maybe she wants you to sing 2 songs at the debut performance?

"It's connected" Seokjin says motioning towards my cell phone.

"Hello! We are Bang Tan Boys!" The members introduces themselves.

"Hello, Ms. Kim? We're at our music video shoot-" I starts to say but Ms. Kim interrupts me.

"I'm sorry, please don't take this the wrong way. But I'm afraid that this might not work"

The news coming over the speaker phone is the worst thing I could possibly hear right now.

"Your agency doesn't have any name recognition in the industry, so I'm facing a lot of push-back for giving you a spot" She says.

It's as if the world has stopped.