Chap 21- Unexpected Opportunities

"What's our schedule this afternoon?" Jimin asks laying on the couch.

"Dance practice......was done yesterday. Vocal training....finished in the morning" Seokjin did a rain check.

"Then.....lets" Taehyung suggests.

"I don't have an appetite. We don't know if we're even going to debut or not.... I don't really want to eat" Yoongi closes his eyes.

I walk in, whistling. The guys all sigh in unison when they see me.

"That's the most carefree whistling I've ever heard" Namjoon mumbles.

"Huh? What do you mean? Did something happen this morning?" I ask, glancing at each one of them separately.

"No, it's just.. We're eager to make our debut performance" Jimin reveals.

"And practicing without knowing when it's gonna happen...it gets harder every day" Hoseok confessed.

"Ha! I've got something that'll change your mind. I guarantee you'll all be whistling like I am" I hold my cell phone out for them.

PD Han
Today, 1pm. Call me when you arrive at the broadcasting state.

"Ta-da! See this? We're going to meet a producer. A RBAL producer, at a REAL broadcasting company"

"So what you said about a field trip today.....was that about this?" Taehyung asks remembering what I said.

"Oh! Aren't they taping a music show today?" Jimin asks.

"Then....will we see celebrities? I've never been to a television station before" Jungkook's eyes lit up, his voice shakes a little out of excitement.

"I was wondering why you asked us to wear performance clothes...but now I definitely see why" Yoongi say's motioning toward their clothes. He grins and gives a thumbs up.

Our hard work is finally going to pay off!

............................................................................

"Wow.... We're here" Namjoon says getting out of the van.

"Hiya! We're at the television station! Let's take a selfie!" Taehyung took out his cell phone.

"Pfft. What a fuss" Seokjin snorts at Taehyung's enthusiasm but still swiftly raises his hands to flash a Video at the camera.

Standing in front of the television with the boys, it really feels like we're about to debut!

"Pssst. Those people who just passed. Aren't they actors?" Hoseok whispered.

"You're right! I've seen them on a TV show! Wow...." Jimin's eyes were sparkling.

"It says the music show will be taped today!" Jimin points at the board.

I know it's all new to you, but soon you'll feel right at home.

BTS Manager
We're in the lobby

PD Han
Why did you go there? Come to the building next door

Is he shooting outside?

We leave the television station. And walk for a while.

"Aren't we supposed to go to the television station? Where are we going?" Hoseok ask noticing we're a bit far from the television station.

"First impression are everything for newbie idols. Don't get nervous, and give them a good greeting! Ready? Here we go...." I was about to open the door.

"Hold on! Wait, wait! Let me breathe first..." Hoseok stopped me.

"Let's practice one last time...on three?" Jimin suggests.

"Yeah, follow me! On three!" Namjoon took the lead.

They all take a deep breath and fling open the door.

"Hello! We are Bang! Tan! Boys!" They said in unison.

"Huh?" Jungkook let's out.

A plain quiet room comes into view. There is no stage, nor even room to set one up for a performance.

What the.... What's this? Are we in the right place?

"You're right on time! The birthday girl is almost here. Bulletproof.....vest, right? Call me Mr. Han" Mr. Hang walk towards us as soon as he saw us.

"I'm the manager of BTS boys. What's going on here?" I ask.

"We're short on time, so go ahead and get changed and I'll explain once you've dressed" Mr. Han shows a bag with a uniform in it at Jungkook.

"What's this for?" I ask. I mean the boys are already wearing clothes to perform.

"I need to see them perform before I can decide if they're good enough for our music show. Well?... You're not going to take this? My arms hurts" Jungkook watches me, clearly embarrassed. I take the bag instead of Jungkook.

Let's see how things go. He said he needs to see a preview before he can gives us a chance.

"We've got to change, let's go, guys!" Seokjin catches my worried gaze as he herds other members away.

"Don't worry. I have experience participating with this kind of things" Seokjin whispered to me and winked.