Hands To Myself

*Kane's POV*

I don't dance, but seeing the way Mitch eyes Violet when Cara suggests going to the dance floor, I have no choice but to follow. We squeeze through to the middle and Lucas pulls Violet into him, and it's clear she hasn't danced like this before but he shows her to just move her hips and by the end of the first song, she's got a good enough handle on it that I find myself jealous of a gay guy.

Cara and her friend Lauren or Leah or whatever it is are both dancing up on me but I keep my hands to myself and am obviously not paying attention to either of them. I can't focus on anything other than the way Violet's hips are swaying against Lucas.

After a couple songs, she goes on her tiptoes and says something in his ear. He nods and they start walking away. I push the two girls away and grab her arm and she comes close because I wouldn't be able to hear her otherwise and says, "I'm just going to coat check my jacket. I'm getting warm."

"I'll take you," I tell her and then say to Lucas that he can stay here. I place my hand on her back and lead her to the coat check. She takes out a card from her wallet, places it in her cellphone case and then sticks her phone in her shirt before handing the lady her jacket. Holy fuck. I'm torn between wanting her to put the jacket back on and wanting to tear the rest of her clothes off.

She notices me staring and a look of horror flashes across her face, "Oh my gosh, I look bad, don't I? I should put it back on. I told Stella this was a bad idea!"

"What? No! You look great. A little too great actually," I say the last bit quiet enough that I'm not even sure she heard it. How could she possibly think she looks bad?

"You're not just saying that are you?"

"Do I seem like the type to give out fake compliments?" She shakes her head.

"Good, then let's go get a drink," I say. I place my hand on her back and guide her towards the bar, not missing the way my fingers feel when they touch the bare skin between her shirt and skirt.

I order us both a shot and a whiskey sour. She gives me a strange look and I ask, "Is that okay? Do you want something different?"

"No, it's perfect," She says, looking into my eyes. As I stare into hers, I find myself getting lost in the stormy blue colour. Even in the dim light of the club, the colour is intriguing.

The bartender sets down our drinks, pulling my attention away. I pay her and she takes her shot and holds it up to me. I clink my glass with hers and we both down them. She flinches a little but recovers quickly and then grabs her whiskey sour off the bar and starts walking back to the dance floor.

When we get closer to the spot we were before, it's clear that everyone has kind of split off with other people. Even Lucas is now dancing with some random guy. She turns back to me and says something but I can't hear her over the music so I gesture to her. She places a hand on my chest and goes up on her tiptoes and says, "I said it looks like it's just you and me," into my ear.

I'm shocked by her statement. She must be feeling the liquor because I don't think sober Violet is this bold. I know that I've also had several drinks too many and can't find the willpower to stop whatever is about to happen.

She removes her hand and then sips at her drink as she sways to the music. I quickly finish my drink and place the glass down at a nearby table. When she sees me place mine down, she finishes hers and does the same.

She places her hands on my chest and then looks up at me as though she's checking if it's okay. She must be remembering last night when she touched my back. I nod once and then place my hands on her hips, pulling her closer to me so our bodies are touching as we dance to the beat music.

She starts to move her hands up slowly, once again, looking me in the eye for permission. I don't stop her as she moves her fingers upwards and interlocks them behind my neck.

I move one of my hands upwards, placing it in the space between her skirt and shirt so I can feel her skin again and slip my thumb under her shirt. I flatten my hand, bringing her chest flush against mine.

I think about how easy it would be with her wearing this skirt to just slip my other hand underneath it and touch her. I have evidently lost all sense of self-control because I move my other hand to her thigh and then start dragging it slowly up. I keep my eyes locked on hers, searching for any hint of hesitation.

My hand finds the side of her underwear and I gently drag my fingers along the edge. I feel her chest move faster against my own. We're both still moving to the music somehow as I move her underwear to the side and rub a finger up and down her core to find that she's already soaked. I groan and I'm thankful the music is loud enough that people around us can't hear it but she definitely felt it. At this point, my jeans are painfully tight.

She moves her hands so that she's gripping my shoulders. I move my fingers up and down her, and then start circling my thumb around her clit. On my next stroke down, I slip two fingers inside her and she clenches around me as her head drops onto my chest and her hands fist into my shirt. I move my hands with the beat of the music and before the song ends, I feel her spasm around my fingers along with the vibration of her moan against my chest.

This alone is almost enough to make me finish, which is completely unexplainable seeing how she hasn't even touched me. She lifts her head up and looks me in the eye as I remove my fingers and then bring them up to my mouth and lick them clean. I see her pupils dilate again.

I catch movement behind her and see Lucas coming up to us just in time to push her gently away from me by her hips. She looks confused and hurt at my action but when Lucas' arm wraps around her shoulder, she gives me a look of understanding. She doesn't know the extent of the situation but we are still both very aware that what just happened is not something other people should know about.

"Where were you guys?!" Lucas yells.

"The line for drinks was super long," She shouts back at him.

He nods and then shouts, "Everyone's over here. Follow me!" He drags her with him through the crowd and we find the other people we came with all dancing together. Cara squeals and comes over to me and I find my raging hard on has disappeared suddenly.