Teasing

*Violet's POV*

The walk up to my dorm feels excruciatingly long and I struggle to concentrate enough through the white hot desire raging through my body to unlock the door. When I finally open it, Kane slams it, clicks the lock and drops my bag. I literally jump him and wrap my legs around his waist, rocking my hips against him as I kiss him. He turns us around and pushes my back up against the wall.

"More, Kane," I groan against his mouth. The friction isn't enough anymore. He backs us off the wall and places me down with my bum on the edge of the bed. He pries my hands from his neck and places them on the bed above my head.

"Keep them there," He says and the dominance in his voice makes me shiver and I nod. "Good girl."

He moves his face and hands down to the bottom of my shirt and starts to lift it up, leaving kisses along my stomach as he goes. I arch my back to help him and he lifts the shirt over my head, tossing it away. He then reaches behind with one hand, unclips my bra and throws it away too.

The look in his eyes as he looks over my body is making me heat up in a whole new way.

"So beautiful," he says quietly and then brings his mouth down to suck on one of my nipples while pinching the other between his thumb and finger. My eyelashes flutter and holy fuck, I didn't even think it was possible to feel this much pleasure from just this. He switches sides and I moan.

"Does that feel good?" He asks and the vibration of his words against me makes me moan again. "y-yes," I manage to say. He then removes his mouth and his hands and I whimper a little. "Don't worry, you'll feel better in a minute." His promise has me clenching my thighs together before he starts unbuttoning my jeans. I unclench them to allow him to slide off my pants and underwear.

I have only a moment to consider the fact that I'm completely naked and he's still fully clothed before he's pushing my knees apart and kneeling down in between them. He then places his arms underneath my thighs, hands wrapping around my hips to hold me down. He kisses the insides of each of my thighs and I whimper again. "Please, Kane."

With those words, his tongue flicks over me quickly before he starts licking slow circles around me. I feel the pressure building and the harder I squirm attempting to get more, the harder Kane holds me down with his hands.

"Kane, more, please," I beg him. He releases one of my hips and then I feel him push two fingers inside me and I grip the sheets above my head and within seconds, waves of intense pleasure course through my body as I moan out his name.

When I open my eyes, I find Kane watching me from in between my legs. He stands up and sets my feet down on the floor. I go up to my elbows and watch him as he strips his shirt off, admiring how the muscles in his stomach move as he does.

I bite my lip and then follow his hands as he unbuttons his jeans and drags his underwear down with them. My eyes widen a little. Sure, I felt him already so I already knew he would be bigger than Jace, but I was not fully prepared.

I see concern flicker across his face and he says, "Wait, this isn't your first time is it?" with a wince.

"No, no, I- it's just, uh, you're, well, a lot, bigger than, um, you know..." I feel my cheeks flush even more as I say it.

"I see. It'll be fine, trust me."

I nod and he goes to grab something out of his pants and when he produces a condom I say, "I, um, I'm on birth control. You don't need that." I see his pupils dilate and he walks slowly towards me. My legs open on their own accord and he steps in between them and then puts a hand on the back of each of my knees, spreading them apart so that they touch the bed.

"Fuck, you have no idea how incredibly hot you look like this." His words make me even more wet than I already was even though I'm not sure that's possible. He looks down at me and, normally, this would make me very uncomfortable, but I feel completely the opposite.

I watch him as he moves his hips to line himself up with me and then slowly starts to push in. My body needs more but I can't move my hips since he's pinning my knees to the bed. I feel my insides adjusting to him as he pushes further in, so slow, way too slow. I have no clue why I was worried about his size; this feels incredible.

"Faster, please."

"You sure?" he says in a rough voice. "Yes. Please," I beg. I feel his hips hit mine and I arch up my back in response. He starts moving in and out and each time he thrusts back in a wave of pleasure shoots straight through me and I feel the pressure building again when he stops moving inside of me. I whimper and he says, "Just give me a second, otherwise this will be over way faster than either of us wants it to be."

I nod and wait patiently, enjoying the feeling of fullness inside me. He starts moving again and I place my hands over his, gripping onto them, thankful when he doesn't tell me to put them back. When he picks up his pace, I become incapable of rational thought and all I can do is moan out his name.

"Kane, I-I'm gonna-"

"Go ahead, come for me Violet."

I throw my head back and he removes one hand from my leg and clamps it around my mouth as I scream and convulse around him. I feel him still inside of me and see his jaw clamp shut as his groans.

When he removes his hands from my legs, I wrap them around his hips holding him in me. He bends down, placing his forearms on either side of my body. I wrap my hands around his neck and kiss him.

He pulls back and says, "Come on, let's get cleaned up."

"Do we have to," I whine and he lets out a chuckle and smiles at me and my heart literally stops. That's the first time I've ever seen him smile. He has the most beautiful smile.

"What?" He asks, serious face back on.

"Nothing, I was just thinking about how incredible that was," I say, smiling at him. He grins at me again. Twice in one day, wow. Maybe I've broken the seal on the whole expressionless mask.

"I was thinking the same thing," he replies and then bends down to place a kiss on my nose before stepping back as I drop my legs down.

I push myself up off the bed and stand up in front of him, going onto my tiptoes to plant a kiss on his lips. "I'll be right back," I say and then slide on my pajama shorts and a hoodie so I can go to the washroom. I don't miss the way he moves so that his back is never facing me as I walk around the room.

When I return from the bathroom, he's sitting on my bed, fully clothed once again.

"Do you want to watch a movie or something, or are you tired?" He asks me.

I climb up on the bed, straddling him and his hands automatically go to my hips and I say, "Well our extracurricular activities were quite strenuous, but I'm not ready to sleep just yet," I say, dragging a finger down his chest. "So, a movie sounds good," I finish and then move to get off of him to grab the laptop.

He grabs me and flips me onto my back, hovering over me, eyes darkening and says, "I'm not a person you should tease, Violet."

My breathing starts to increase and I can feel myself getting wet again. Jesus Vi, control yourself! He moves a hand to my throat and I feel like I should be scared, but it's having quite the opposite effect. He moves his mouth down to my ear and says, "Let's watch a movie," and then releases me and sits back up.

I see, he was teasing me right back. My brain is still reeling. It's funny how I thought I liked being in control and having every detail planned out all the time: until right now. I sit up and then grab the laptop and we pick a movie to watch.

I sit next to him, and I weave my fingers through his and then rest my head on his shoulder. As we watch the movie, I think about how physically close I feel to Kane, and how much he knows about me when I really know nothing about him and his life. I get little glimpses here and there, but it feels like he's got all the really important things locked away inside.

And I don't want to push him to tell me because I remember how mad I was when he pushed me to tell him about my problems. Although ever since he mentioned his father being dangerous, I can't help but feel like it might be my problem too. I push my paranoia to the back of my brain and just focus on the moment here with Kane. I'll take every second of this that he'll give me.