Alarm

*Kane's POV*

As we watch the movie, the look on her face when she told me how incredible it was is burned into my brain. Obviously the sex was mind-blowing, but the way she looked at me like I was the only person in the world, like I was special, made me realize what it is I've been feeling when I'm with her: happiness. It's an emotion I haven't felt in so long. It excites me and terrifies me at the same time because I know it can't last. How can it?

One way or another, this whole thing ends in tragedy, but now that I've felt this way again, I am selfishly unable to let it go. I want every minute of this that I can get while I still can.

When the movie finishes, I look down to find Violet passed out on my shoulder. I suppose I shouldn't be surprised by that. Our evening was quite strenuous, as she put it. I close the laptop and then untangle my fingers and shift my arm around her back so that I can lie her down on the bed.

After quite a lot of effort, I manage to reposition her and extract the covers from under her without waking her up. I'm not sure if it's because I'm that good or because she's just a really deep sleeper.

I remove my jeans, plug her phone in for her, set an alarm and climb in against the wall behind her, pulling the covers over both of us. I pull her back flush against my chest and wrap my arm around her and quickly fall asleep.

I find myself startled awake in the middle of the night when I feel a very sudden movement in bed. I open my eyes to see Violet sitting straight up and looking around. She then frantically reaches for her cellphone and checks the time and I say, "What's wrong darling?"

"I need to set an alarm."

"I already set one on my phone for 7:30."

"Oh. Thank you. I don't even remember going to bed."

"That's because you fell asleep and then I put you into bed."

She sets her phone back down and says, "Wow, I must have been more tired than I thought. I wonder how that happened," she adds sarcastically and then lies back down with her back against me. She wiggles her bum a little closer and I start to harden against her.

"I think I know how it happened," I say in her ear. She reaches down and I feel her sliding off her shorts as she says, "I guess you'll have to show me then." I quickly strip my boxers off and then reach my hand around her front, sliding my fingers in between her legs.

"Fuck, so ready for me Violet." I run my hand up her body and then wrap it around her throat, holding her against me with my forearm. I tilt my hips back and when I bring them forward again, it seems like our bodies are in perfect alignment because I slide right into her. We moan at the same time and I start rocking my hips back and forth as she arches her back, pushing me deeper into her. She places her hand on my ass and digs her nails in.

When her eyes start to flutter closed and her mouth forms that little o shape, I know she's getting close. I slide my hand down from her throat and rub circles on her clit and she turns her face into the pillow to muffle the sound of her screaming my name.

When she turns back to face me, I stick my two fingers in her mouth and she sucks on them while she looks up into my eyes and it sends me over the edge. I bury my face in her neck as I finish. I take her jaw in my hand and bring her face to mine, planting a kiss on her lips.

I see her eyes start to flutter closed and I know she's about to pass out again soon. It is the middle of the night, to be fair. I pull out and roll over onto my back but instead of getting out of bed, she rolls into my side, placing her head on my chest and one leg over mine.

"Violet, we've got to get you cleaned up," I say gently.

"In the morning, sleep now," she mumbles. Her voice is so adorably sleepy that I can't bring myself to force her to get up.

The next morning, a door opening wakes me up and I lift my head up to see Stella walking in. Just as the door closes, my alarm goes off and Violet groans into my chest and says, "I don't wanna get up," and starts to slide her hand down my stomach. I catch it before it can get too far. She clearly hasn't realized Stella is here yet.

"And you say I'm not a morning person," Stella says jokingly. Violet's head snaps up and she sees Stella standing there and her cheeks turn red.

"Oh, hey. Good Morning." I can feel her searching for her pants with her feet and her eyebrows pull together when she can't find them. She looks over the edge of the bed when Stella is looking for something in her closet and then reaches her arm over the bed to grab them just as Stella turns around.

She gives us a smirk and then tells us she's going to go shower. When she leaves we both get up, I slide on my jeans and say, "Alright, I've got to go shower and get changed for class, but what are you doing tonight?"

"Uh, well, I have my appointment with my, erm, therapist, at 4 and then I have to call my Dad tonight, and I should probably do some studying too."

"Okay, no worries, I'm gonna go train with Striker and Blade tonight anyway," I tell her. It sort of counts as training right?

She nods and then walks over, places her hands on my chest and then stands up her tiptoes for a kiss. I could just lean down but I like too much when she does this.

"Maybe we could go to the gym again tomorrow?" She asks me.

"You're not too sore today?"

"No, it's not too bad. My shoulders a little I guess, but otherwise I feel pretty good."

"Good, I'm glad. Next time I won't be as gentle," I say as I grab her ass and pull her into me. The way her pupils dilate tells me she knows exactly what I mean by that.

"Good," she whispers.

"I should go now," I say, even though I don't want to. I know that if I don't leave now, neither of us will make it to class. She nods so I release my hold on her and let her back away.

"See you tomorrow Violet,"

"See you," she replies as I walk out and head down to my car.