Did She See

*Kane's POV*

When we get to the gym, I see that it's relatively busy once again. It usually is around this time of day. We leave our bags in the car since the plan is just to shower back at the house after and order takeout.

Heading inside, I wave to Striker and Blade and then we head off to the same spot as Tuesday and start with a warm up. We then go over all of the basic motions I taught her last time before I move on to some combos.

We practice for a while before Striker comes over, looks at Violet and says, "Hey, good to see you again. Looks like you're picking this up pretty fast. You're a natural."

She smiles widely at him and I have the sudden urge to punch him in the face.

"Thank you," she replies, "I have a good teacher," and then flashes me a grin that manages to dissolve all of my anger instantly.

"That you do," he says and then looks at me and asks, "So are you coming tonight?"

"No," I tell him and my eyes flicker to Violet. He notices and says. "I see," with a smirk on his face. I already got shit from them last night for missing Tuesday.

"Well, I'll let you get back to it then. See you around," he tells us before walking away.

When he's out of ear shot, she asks, "I hope you're not missing anything important tonight. If you are I can just-"

"I'm not. Trust me," I tell her. She nods and then we get back to working on the combos. The whole time she's punching and kicking the bag, I watch the way her body moves and my brain will not stop picturing me peeling off her clothes on the spot and fucking her.

Ever since I left her room yesterday morning I have not stopped anticipating the next time I would get to have her body wrapped around me.

On her next punch, I catch her arm and say, "Let's go."

'Why? I was just getting the hang of that last one."

"Because, I can no longer stand here and not touch you." Her eyes darken and she immediately runs over to our shoes while pulling off her gloves and we half-jog to the car.

I drive home faster than I should and I'm annoyed when I remember I have to park the civic a few blocks away. When I park it, I grab her bag and then we speed walk down the street to the frat house.

When we get inside, we attempt to play it casual and walk up the stairs like normal people, but halfway up, Violet gives up on that and runs the rest of the way. When we get into my room, I close and lock the door behind me. She's already peeling off her shirt. When she tosses it down, I pick her up and her mouth is instantly on mine.

I move us to the bed and sit down with her straddling my legs. She breaks the kiss long enough to peel her sports bra off and then continues kissing me. It's clear that she missed me just as much as I missed her.

I dig my hands into her hips and grind her into me. She sighs against my mouth and then I stand up and place her on the floor. I move behind her and say, "Bend over. Hands on the bed. Now," She obeys without question. I undress myself and then slowly peel her pants off and she steps out of them.

I stand directly behind her and run a hand up her spine and then push her down so that her face and chest are against the bed with her hands out in front of her.

I place a leg in between hers and she spreads them apart automatically. "Good girl," I tell her. I run my other hand down her center and she whimpers. That little sound makes me lose all of my self-control and I move both hands to her hips and bury myself inside of her. She moans into the bed sheets and I start pounding in and out of her. I promised her this morning I would be less gentle, and I intend to deliver.

I move one hand to her ponytail and pull back on it, forcing her face out off of the mattress. I want to hear her and I don't give a fuck if anyone else does. In fact, I want them to hear her screaming my name. I want them to know she's mine.

"Agh, fuck, Kane, I-I" Her words are cut off by another moan when I bring my hand around to her clit. Within a few seconds I feel her clench around me and I finish with her.

I release her hair and her head slumps down on the mattress and we both stay like that for a minute while our breathing returns to a normal rate. I pull out and she turns around and flops down on her back on the bed so I crawl on top of her and place a kiss on her lips before lying down on my side next to her, propping myself up on one elbow.

I bring my hand up and start to trace along her cheekbones and then down her neck and all over her body, admiring all of the lines and curves and dips. She turns on her side to face me and then begins tracing the tattoos along my chest with her finger.

Nobody has ever done that before. Although that might be because I've never stuck around long enough to let them.

I watch her eyes as she traces slowly around them and the slight smile that hasn't left her face yet and how her chest moves gently in and out as she breathes.

Suddenly, her stomach makes a gurgling sound and she clenches it and her cheeks flush pink.

"Are you hungry?" I ask.

"Apparently," she replies sheepishly.

"Okay, what are we ordering?"

"Thai?"

"Sounds good to me. How about you go shower first and I'll order the food." She nods and then stands up, sliding her clothes back on and grabs some things out of her bag. When she slips out and closes the door, I stand up, slide my pants on and then walk over to the desk where the takeout menus are.

As I'm opening the desk drawer I hear my door open and Violet saying, "Forgot my...towel," she finishes quietly. She walks back into the room and shuts the door. I look at her intently.

Did she see? The expression on her face is telling me she did.