Hotel

*Kane's POV*

When Friday rolls around, I'm excited to have Violet all to myself for the whole weekend. Enough so that I can allow myself to forget our motives for doing this. I hope she feels the same way.

When I see her run out of her building with her bag and a huge smile on her face, I realize I had absolutely nothing to worry about.

We get to the hotel, and as planned, I intentionally park near the door where I know for sure there are security cameras watching.

"Ready?" I ask her. She nods and I get out, grabbing both of our bags. Violet interlocks our fingers together and we walk into the front doors towards reception. The middle-aged woman behind the counter smiles kindly at us and says, "Good Evening, how may I help you?'

"Hi, I have a reservation for Kane Owen,"

"Alright, let me see here." She types something into her computer and says, "Two nights in a suite?"

"Yes," I reply and look down to find Violet looking up at me with a smile on her face. I kiss her forehead and the lady says, "And how will you be paying?"

I hand her my credit card and Violet rests her head on my shoulder. The lady types more things into her computer and then produces two room keys and hands them to me along with my credit card.

We head up to the room to change and when Violet slips on that green dress from the dinner at my father's house; the one that made me want to fuck her against the door in the hallway the first night we were there.

When she turns around to face me, she looks into my eyes and I have no doubt she knows exactly what I'm thinking; the same thing I always seem to be thinking when she's around. It doesn't seem to matter how many times I take her, I always want more. I'm an addict and she's my drug of choice.

I see her squeeze her legs together and I smirk. It makes me feel a lot better that she seems to feel the exact same way about me. Without warning, she takes a couple steps and jumps on me, wrapping her legs around my waist and we're both much too impatient to remove our clothes at this point.

She reaches in between us to unbutton my pants and push my underwear down just enough and moves her own underwear to the side as I lift her up by her hips and slide her onto me.

She moans into my mouth and that alone almost makes me lose it. I never in my life had any issues lasting with other girls, but with her I have to put so much effort into maintaining control long enough for her to cum first. I walk over to bed and lower her onto her back.

I slide my hand up her body and around her throat as a stand up. She likes being choked just as much as I like choking her and it's so fucking hot. She grips onto my forearms and when her fingernails start to dig in, the sting causes another wave of pleasure to course through me and I have to slow down to stop myself from finishing.

When her eyes start to flutter and her mouth makes the little o shape that drives me crazy, I know she's close so I rub her clit with my free hand and her back arches as she moans out my name and we ride out our orgasms together.

I release my hold on her throat when I feel her relax under me.

After dinner, we return to the room and definitely take advantage of the king sized bed...and the large shower...and the Jacuzzi tub. We then spend Saturday making intentionally public appearances around the hotel.

We walk around the courtyard and use the indoor mini-putt course and the gym and we eat at the restaurant and after dinner Saturday, we spend the rest of the night locked in the room as planned, never leaving until we order room service for breakfast Sunday morning. It's not like it was difficult. In fact, I would be perfectly happy if we never had to leave this room.

When we drive back to campus, I'm a little sad about leaving and I can tell Violet is too. I am also hyper aware that every little trip we make gets us closer and closer to the trip.

Over the next few weeks, we spend every weekend at the hotel, following the same routine and we go to our classes and split our time between Violet's dorm and the frat house during the weekdays.

I haven't been to a single fight since the night Violet found me there. We still go to the gym on weekdays so I can teach her, and I spar with Blade and Striker while we're there, but I haven't been back to the club. I don't feel the need to anymore. The idea of not being with Violet just to go hit some people is unfathomable to me and I'm beginning to forget why I even felt the need to do it in the first place.

Although once Thanksgiving weekend rolls around, I start to remember.

It's Friday morning before classes and I'm struggling to imagine waking up tomorrow and not having her head resting on my chest.

"Are you sure you have to go?"

"Yes, Kane, I do. I haven't seen my Dad in like almost 2 months. When I left I promised him once a month and I've already broken that promise."

"I know, I know. I'm just really going to miss you."

"I'm going to miss you too. I'll call you as often as I can though. I promise," she says and kisses my chest. "How about, I skip my first class and we stay in bed a little longer?" She asks me, biting her lip.

"Are you still tired?" I ask her, knowing full well she's not. She shakes her head and gives me a smirk. God I love this girl.

After missing her first one, I walk her to her second class and she says, "So I guess I'll see you on Monday then?"

"What? No no. You're not getting rid of me that easily. I'm meeting you for lunch. Cafeteria at noon, yes?"

She smiles and nods and then stands on her tiptoes to give me a kiss before heading into her class.

I find her and Stella in the cafeteria and Stella says, "So, are you going to survive a Violet-less weekend?"

"Jury's still out," I tell her.

She chuckles and says, "I'll start taking bets."

I've grown to like Stella over the past couple months. At first I found her a little on the annoying side, but she does a lot for Violet and she's been very supportive about her and I, even though she knows more about us than anyone else.

After we finish eating, I walk Violet to her next class and she says, "Take two on the goodbye?"

"Nope, not yet. I'll see you after your last class love," I tell her with a wink. She kisses me again and says, "See you later."

When she finds me outside of her building, she smiles again. It's the same one she gives me every time she sees me and it's somehow different than all of her other smiles. I'm not sure what exactly makes it so different, but I know it is. And I know that it's special. Just for me and it makes my heart stop every single time.

I know she's already packed, but I still walk her up to her room to carry her bag down for her. I place it in her car and she leans back against the driver door.

"Third time's a charm?"

I nod and says, "Unless you've changed your mind about going..."

"Kane," she sighs. "I have to."

"I know darling. I was just joking."

"No you weren't. I'll text you as soon as I get there and I'll try and call tonight after my Dad goes to bed okay?"

"Okay. I'll be waiting."

"I love you."

"And I you."

She kisses me again and then gets in her car and drives away.