control

Enjoy my stupidity
-------

Naruto let out a frustrated sigh, brushing his sunshine blond locks back from his face.

"This was the third time kurama, how in the name of the sage do you keep doing that!?" The blond whisper-yelled.

   On the other side of bed laid a teen with messy long orange-red hair and narrowed crimson eyes.

   They yawned, regarding naruto with mild amusement.

"Do what?"

Upon hearing the lazy uninterested response, Naruto's left eye twitched. A thick mark appearing on his forehead.

"Do what? Do ...what?" He repeated, his anger slipping and showing in his tone.

   The other, kurama, kept quiet. A coy smile pulling at the corner of their mouth.

  Watching the blond slowly crack was as entertaining as it could possibly be.

   'All of that because of something as small as that.'

"You know exactly what I'm talking about you bastard!"

Naruto accused loudly , pointing his finger at kurama.
  Kurama responded with yet another yawn, completely ignoring the blond's loud "HEY!" they turned to face the opposite side of the bed.

    Naruto Seth in anger, face burning hot.

   All he asked for was one time. one time!! He just wanted to know what it's like being in full control for once!

   Since he first slept with the demon til today, he never got the chance to completely dominate the situation.

   While yes, he did in fact top.

(It was a surprise when kurama just laid down and lazily brushed him off, telling naruto to do as he pleased when he stated that he will be the man in the relationship)

While yes, kurama let themselves bottom without much care, they didn't allow naruto to take matters into his own hands.

"Heh, It's not my fault you're not the dominant type."

Naruto's left eye twitched in irritation. That statement was always presented after naruto shows the least bit of frustration regarding the matter.

   It has reached to the point where naruto simply provokes the other just so that he can prove them wrong.

   But alas, it never worked.
The blond turned to face the wall with a groan.

Kurama always found a way to switch things up and take control. And the worst part? Naruto never notices until they're done. Mostly due to coming down from the high, or maybe it's kurama's lowly whisper of "good boy", snapping him out of whatever trance he was previously in.

    "Is there a seal on me or genjutsu?" He grumbled under his breath, loud enough for the demon to hear.
   Naruto ignored the loud snicker coming from them. 'Asshole' he scoffed.