paying the old friends a visit

👀give it 10 or so chapters and im done with this book :)

Enjoy my stupidity
______________________

"Kurama."

"No."

"Kurama~"

"I said no."

"Please!! Darling-"

"Quiet."

"Honey~ sugarplum~ sweetheart, please?"

Kurama crossed their arms in defiance, glaring down at Naruto. The blonde, who was clinging to their thighs, pouted and tightened his grip.

"Please- come on! it'll be fun!!" Naruto pleaded. "Come with meeeee~" he dragged the 'me' annoyingly and Kurama growled under their breath, trying to determine the easiest and fastest way to pry the blonde off.

"No. I've already said I dont have the time nor the patience to fuck around in suna." They shook their head, resisting the urge to kick Naruto's whining ass away from them and let out a troubled sigh. "Especially now that my asshole of a brother is no longer present in that boy's seal." At the mention of the incident, Naruto's grip slackened giving Kurama a chance to slip right through it and hop over the couch away from him.

Naruto blinked twice at his now empty arms before dropping them down with a dejected expression.

"Don't remind me. you're just making me more worried about those guys coming for us." He rubbed the back of his neck in a nervous manner.

Kurama on the other hand, seemed indifferent."It's inevitable." They shrugged, before their eyes narrowed dangerously."Unless we strike first that is." Hearing this, Naruto frowned and dropped his hand down and away from his neck and giving Kurama a disproving glance."You know why we can't do that yet. We've already talked about it." He said and moved away from the couch to the kitchen. Kurama moved near him. "I know Naruto. I'm just saying." They mumbled.

A not-so-comfortable silence reigned over the two as Naruto moved around the kitchen collecting some random cups of Ramen and ration bars.

"So...not changing your mind?" He asked, trying to lighten up the mood, while throwing a puppy dog pleading look over his shoulder to the redhead.

"No."

"Are you sure?"

"Positive."

"Really really sure?"

Kurama took a deep breath and shot a pointed look at the pleading boy. "I will not hesitate to knock you out if you ask again." They hissed but their voice held no malice.

Naruto deflated, leaning against the kitchen counter and grumbling when Kurama chuckled and made their way toward him.

"What's this super important thing you can't delay to travel with your lovable boyfriend?" He asked, opening his arms and throwing them around Kurama to pull them against his chest.

"A long list of things I've been ignoring for almost a year now." They mumbled, raising one hand to tangle it in his blonde hair. "A list of things? Things like what?" The question made Kurama sigh, as they considered how to answer."Nothing to worry your head about." They decided on not answering, only to have Naruto's feelings spike up and his grip tighten drastically.

"...Kurama...I thought we were over this..." He said, tone heavy and clearly upset.

Kurama didn't bother looking up to know that the boy was wearing a scolding expression.