fucking dog breath

Enjoy my stupidity
-----------------
"So ...what you're saying is ..you're not actually a virgin anymore ?"
Naruto sighed for the fifth time .
"This is the fifth time you asked kiba" he remarked in a flat tone , glaring at the inuzuka .
Kiba looked at him silently and naruto could easily tell what's going trough his mind.

'Lies lies lies'

This joined training session with the other teams was a big mistake .
He just had to get paired up with the damn dog.
One of the few people who could smell the scent of sex all over him.

"Dude...are you sure?" The barely suppressed doubt in his voice only proved naruto's own doubts right.

"You think I'm lying ?" He asked , staring blankly at the kunai in his hand.
He couldn't wait for break time to get away from the inuzuka clan heir .

   The training is supposed to come to an end soon.

" Well..." Kiba trailed off , Sharing a glance with his companion akamaru .

   Naruto's eye twitched.

"Are you calling me a liar , dog breath?"

"Well i ain't calling you a truther , dead last ! "

Ugh

"Whatever you say you stupid dog" naruto grumbled, ignoring kiba's protests. "Let's head back, the time is almost over".

    Both ninja leaped from tree to tree in a tense silence .

'Fucking- ugh...is is really THAT unbelievable that I'm having sex?'

  Another eye twitch.

'I bet if I told him I had a giant ninetailed force of absolute destruction is in my stomach, he would've believed it more'

  Naruto sighed and focused of his way . the burning of kiba's gaze on his back went by ignored.

   He doesn't know what's so weird about the idea of him having sex , but the inuzuka was so weirded out by it .

Look at the bright side , now naruto knew that the smell of his mate stays on him even after showering. this fact made him smile slightly for some reason .

Although he wished to get a different partner in training but maybe this problem with kiba wasn't all negative.

" are...are you serious?"

*crack*

He Takes it back

Kiba's eyes went wide when the blond suddenly punched a tree , cracking it.

"FUCKING- DEAR KAMI KIBA !!"
Naruto turned to glare at him with extreme irritation .

"I said : I AM SERIOUS! YOU DUMB SMELLY DOG"

Kiba jolted back in both surprise and anger .

"DUDE , WHO WOULD SLEEP WITH YOU !?"

Oh that was fucking it.

Naruto launched at him.

_________________________

Somewhere a bit far away from konoha's  territory , in an old temple.

Kurama's nose twitched and they frowned , putting down the brush they held .

"Someone was talking about me ?"

  ...

Eh

Kurama picked the brush again with a shrug .

"It's probably nothing"