yet again.

Enjoy my stupidity.
_____________

"For someone who said they will let me do as I please , you really not planing on letting me do anything"

"For someone who said he will make me beg for it , you really didn't take into consideration who you're dealing with."

  Yet again , naruto finds himself in the same damn situation. Its starting to get to him.

"You're really a prideful asshole , you know that ?" He asked , turning to glare right into amused crimson eyes.

   "Says you , getting so worked up over something as small as this" kurama raised an eyebrow gracefully , turning their gaze to their black hanfu neatly folded and waiting at the edge of the bed.

Top or bottom, kurama thought that naruto would already know who's in charge of the situation. apparently , the blond was clueless.

"I can't seem to see what you're trying to prove anyway" they spoke once again , a hint of confusion laced in their voice.

    Naruto jolted up suddenly .

"WHAT !?" he screamed at the other . kurama didn't even have the decency to act surprised , instead they watched with amusement as the blond threw his hand in the air in an overdramatic gesture.

If being completely honest, kurama had ZERO ideas why the blond was being so pissy about the whole matter.

"You seem to really like it"

If anything , naruto definitely enjoys their intimacy more than kurama does.

Not that the kitsune doesn't enjoy it . it's just that this exact body isn't really all that great when it comes to experiencing physical sensations such as pain and pleasure , unless in Estrus.

"ARE YOU SERIOUS !?" naruto looked at him with disbelief .

  The demon shrugged .

"Ugh , kami-sama help me" he grumbled , pulling one hand over his eyes and dropping down to hit the mattress .

   "What ?" Kurama asked innocently. Seemingly confused .

  'Confused my ass'

Kurama knew damn well it irritated him how he can't dominate the game at least once.

He really wanted to prove to the other that he was capable of pleasuring the both of them.

He didn't have trouble with kurama taking the lead but he also wanted to have the spotlight for once .

"Hmph"

Naruto ignored the question, deciding to sleep instead.
    He ignored the burning of his face when he felt the warmth shift closer to him.
     he had a joint training  session scheduled for the next morning.