this is war.

Procrastination is really something-
I know I said I was gonna update more frequently- but I lied to you and to myself apparently...mm I'm disappointed-

Enjoy my stupidity
------------------------------

Miscalculation.

That's what's going on.

Tobi had miscalculated.

Everything was proceeding wrongly. Nothing was going as planned, and for what reason? He wasn't entirely sure.

Perhaps a traitor in their group? Other than itachi? Highly unlikely. Even that guy was oblivious to what's currently happening.

At least that was one thing Tobi was one hundred percent sure of.

Why?

Because if the Uchiha knew what was happening in konoha, he would have long been running like a chicken with it's head cut off to konoha to stop the upcoming battle between his brother and the man responsible of his clan's demise.

Ah, yes...that.

Tobi sat, perched on top of the fourth hokage's head, watching as the quiet village was attacked by one reckless Sasuke Uchiha.

What exactly drove him to attack the village and hunt for danzo? Perhaps the knowledge of his brother's dilemma? Perhaps the knowledge of the origin of his clan's demise?

Could be. But how?

Tobi's eyes narrowed dangerously. How could he have know? Who told him? The only people who knew about the order are him, itachi, danzo and the elders along with the late third hokage.

He sure as hell have almost never spoke to the boy. He was fully aware that there was no contact between itachi and Sasuke during the time period in which this problem surfaced. And lastly the elders and danzo have nothing to gain from telling him other than getting a free ticket to hell bellow.

So who? A third party that he's not aware of?

Most likely.

The Akatsuki member got up from his spot, the moon shone upon him illuminating his lone visible sharingan as it spun rapidly.

Perhaps...orochimaru?

No, he had no knowledge of what happened, and even if he did he wouldn't benefit much from sending the boy to a losing battle.

He wouldn't benefit from that at all actually.

Tobi let out an exhale, before looking at the moon.

For the sake of his plans, for the sake of a better world.

For the their sake, for her sake.

He must find out who's foiling his plans, and take care of them as soon as possible.

But for now...He watched the boy speed through the forest, bloodlust wrapping around his person like a thick blanket.

He was angry, mad and wasn't thinking straight. He's heading toward his own demise but Tobi couldn't allow that, no not yet. The boy was still useful, he had a role to fulfill.

A silent as a shadow, Tobi jumped up from his spot, disappearing in the quiet night. But not before giving an order to the silent monochrome shadow behind him.

"Inform itachi. He shouldn't be too far."

Looks like he'll have to move things a bit quicker than planned. Perhaps he can even even cross two obstacles off his long to do list.

"Make it quick."

_________________________

Kurama watched as Naruto grumbled in his sleep, seemingly having some sort of a dream. They chuckled, reaching a slender finger to poke his cheek teasingly. The sleeping blonde responded by grabbing their hand much to their surprise. They raised an eyebrow in amusement as the other slumbered, holding their hand close to his face.