team 8's visit

Thank you for who submitted their ideas-
2silent12864
frosty495
Enjoy my stupidity .
__________________

     The sun was barely peeking out from behind the horizon when kurama woke up.
   They always woke up earlier than the blonde, most of the time to just leave without having to give a warning.
   Naruto had a tight hold on their waist .
    The demon was still in a half asleep state , they took their time to wiggle free from the naruto's grasp .
   He grumbled in his sleep yet didn't make a move.
  Kurama sighed , finally sitting up. They looked back at naruto, half expecting him to awaken .
   'Ah...he's still out cold...'
  The blond slept soundlessly, the only indicator of being alive was the slow rising and fall of his toned chest. His expression was peaceful.

   Kurama tangled their fingers in his blonde locks and he smiled unconsciously.
   They smiled with a soft sigh.

"Mmm kurama-"

until they realized what they were exactly doing.
   Kurama silently huffed. extracting their hand from the blonde hair , earning a small whine from naruto.

   They got up stretching.

Naruto still insisted on kurama to wear his clothes when they're in the house.
   So now they wore a black shirt with blue shorts.
  Kurama eyed their hanfu silently, considering whether to change or not.
   'I'm not going anywhere' they decided against changing.
   Its not like The ninth temple would collapse if they were not there for a few days.
  "What should I even do now ...?" They asked themself looking around the closed bedroom.
   The demon hummed considering their options to spend time till naruto woke up.
  maybe go for an early walk in the forest ,or even the village if they felt like it.
Not like anybody would recognize them, they may comment of the whiskers but that'll be about it.
Also this was a busy time of the year where tourists and merchant alike came and stayed in konoha for a few weeks , so that's working in their advantage .
   Or They could stay here and meditate .
  And the last option , one of the most appealing options, was going back to sleep.
  That sounded nice .
Kurama had blown up a few places this last few days , the extra rest will be both deserved and appreciated.

  They hummed even louder.
A nap sounded nice but they just woke up, maybe the walk is the best choice ?
  They glossed over the second option.
The middle is always forgotten .
The second kurama tried to decide, a few presences made themself known right in front of the building .
  The demon's sharp gaze snapped to the left, as they felt the chakras entering and using the staircase.

"Oh my"

   The four people's chakras were familiar, but their smells were even more .
  The dog guy.
  The bug user .
  Naruto's stalker.
They narrowed their eyes in distaste at the last one, a sour feeling settling in their mouth.

  Lastly with those three was someone else who kurama didn't recognize all that much but knew of.
'Team 8 if I remember correctly' kurama thought , debating whether to wake up naruto or not.
  One look at the sleeping ninja and it was settled.

  'Let him sleep'

In a hesitant gesture , they bent down and kissed his temple.

  Nobody saw a thing.

And nobody could prove a thing.

Kurama silently took naruto's jacket and left the room.

___________----------___________

Kurama heard whispers the second they got closer to the door. They seemed to be having some sort of argument.
   The ninetails silently wondered why a sane human would even be out of their house as such unholy hour , let alone with their team, LET ALONE arguing with said team over the best way to make their entrance as unsuspicious as possible.
   Kurama arched an eyebrow in amusement.
  'Humans are such weird creatures' they though with a head shake.
  Putting that aside, kurama wondered what to do with those mortals.
  Wow, they seemed to be making a lot of decisions today. And they only woke up about a half hour ago.
   The fox considered their position and the pros and cons of every action they can take.
   They're not going to wake naruto up.
   So that means they'll have to talk to those humans by themself but that will be ...dangerous.
   Kurama heard the argument coming to a settlement.
  They'll try to act as if they want him to join them training since they need a fifth member.
   The demon narrowed their crimson eyes.

  Do they take the risk and do this themself ?

   'Decisions , decisions' 

  Kurama smirked. Why not ?

  'Well this should be fun'

They started messing with their hair and halted the healing of the marks around their thighs , neck and shoulders.

Time to get this show on the road.

__________-----*-----__________

So I found out , while being awake at 5am from a nightmare that I couldn't go back to sleep from and having a migraine and feeling absolutely miserable, that if I don't text somebody first nobody's gonna ask about me expect two people.

I got better after listening to the whole   I N S I D E    album .

  Thanks Bo Burnham.