the hawk, the fox and something is on fire/ part 3

Oooooooo I do be excited-

Also here's a fun fact one of my friends found weird about some laws in my country:
If you're in your final highschool year (12th grade) and you're caught cheating on the finals, you go to jail. Oh and you can't retake the exam and redo the school year for 3 years to come.
Funny isn't it? That's why you do not cheat on your tests kids.

Anyway~

Enjoy my stupidity
___________________

'KURAMA! ANSWER ME!! WHAT'S HAPPENING!?'

Kurama grabbed another agent by the face, slamming him into the ground mercilessly, cracking the ground beneath them by sheer force. The redhead's pupils shrunk into slits as they kept their eyes zeroed on danzo's widened eyes.

"Eien Honō." green flames erupted in the ground where Kurama stood seconds before, consuming everything around them in their wake, even the two bodies of the nin Kurama had slaughtered in cold blood. The flames continued to burn and Kurama watched it silently for a few seconds before refocusing on danzo. "Ethernal flames? Interesting, I'm sure the uchihas had something like that. Copycat much?" They mocked with a small smirk.

'HEY- CAN YOU HEAR ME!? WE HEARD THE EXPLOSION!! WE'RE HEADING TOWARDS IT NOW'

  A tipless tantō barely grazed their cheek. the agent holding it tried to fall back, only to get stabbed by her own katana right in the stomach. It went all the way through from her stomach to her back. Yet she hasn't ceased to move, going through a few hand seals.

"Doku Honō"

A barrage of flames instantly separated them as Kurama moved out of the way of the fire, yet some of it managed to hit them in the face. The redhead hissed lowly, feeling their chakra work fast to repair the damaged skin.

"Huh?" Kurama raised an eyebrow as the flames continued to burn under their skin even after healing, bringing an agonizing itch to the place touched by the flames. The redhead hummed in amusement, standing up. "Poisoned flames? Clever but sadly ineffective."

   Too bad their chakra burned hotter than the nine rings of hell and no poison stood a chance against it.

but that itch was enough of an annoyance to make them target the woman's head next.

In a swift move and before she could even react, the root's head flew away and her injured body felt to the floor in a pool of its own blood.

"Tsk.." Kurama's hair started to fall from their bun and onto their face and eyes. "Seriously...this is the best you got?" They growled with distaste, reaching up to fix their hair back into its previous state, eyes never leaving danzo.

'kurama!? Where the hell are you!? Are you okay!?'

'I'm fine.'

The old hawk mentioned to his agents to stand back, glaring at the redhead with shocked eyes. The individual standing before him has not only managed kill three of his agents in the matter of seconds but also recover from a specially crafted poison and heal from sever burns all in the span of short moments.

Even if it meant that the whole root division have to lay their lives to capture this one individual, danzo must have them. Konoha must have them.

"How did you do that? That poison is lethal." He asked, keeping his tone as calm as possible.

Kurama hummed in satisfaction after fixing their hair.

What's the point in killing enemies if you didn't look your best while doing it?