the tension is on all time high.

My new obsession crochet.

Also, this chapter is probably really bad since I'm rusty af. It's been a while since I've written anything.

I already have the ending planned, god this is so exciting!!

Expect it in three or five or so chapters!! God I'm so happy!

Now have your 4k+ chapter~

Enjoy my stupidity
____________________

'dumb, dumb, dumb, very dumb.' was Tobi's thought process as he watched the young Uchiha storm the 'closed off old root headquarters.

This will end in a massacre. Heh, massacre. It was almost funny in a weird way.

'that boy is walking toward his doom with such confidence.' Who, in their right mind, storms the hideout of one of the oldest, most dangerous, Shinobi of konoha and his little army of emotionally depraved killer kids, without a proper plan or weapons?

Sasuke Uchiha apparently.

At least, Tobi now knows that konoha's security hadn't became as shitty as it he initially thought.

Or at least the security surrounding some of it's shady facilities is.

The second Sasuke's feet touched the dirt, he was ambushed by invisible assailants. Kunais flew at him, seemingly leaving behind a thin silvery gleam, that shone in the moonlight.

Tobi almost snickered.

Sōfūshasan no Tachi.

To use a technique against someone who perfected it is nothing if not a sign of mockery. Despite his sour mood, he couldn't help but find it somewhat funny.

Sasuke on the other hand? Not so much.

The young Uchiha moved like a bolt of lightning, avoiding shuriken, kunai and sharp wire string alike, not falling for the old trick he once used on orochimaru. He put his hands up, hastily forming a familiar cross like handseal. In an instant two shadow clones poofed into existence beside him, instantly guarding his back for the boomeranging shurikens.

"Danzo! Come out and face me like a true ninja!"

Sasuke screams, and suddenly the entire area goes silent.

.

..

...

Till a rough voice spoke, full of ridicule and barely disguised disgust.

"A true ninja you say?" Danzo asks, appearing per demand, flanked by many agents of his. Obito stares at them with pity. "A true ninja never betrays his village, Sasuke Uchiha."

Sasuke unsheathes his katana. his grip on the weapon so tight to the point where his knuckles became whiter than a sheet. "Don't pull that shit on me." He hisses venomously.

"Why are you here?" Danzo asks, undeterred by the clear threat standing not too far away from him.

"What have you done to them?"

The old man frowns confused, but for all the wrong reasons.

"I don't know what you're talking about." He speaks slowly, the hand behind his back already moving and giving orders to his forces.

Well if the Uchiha came all the way to him, then why waste the opportunity?

He was going to get rid of a threat, and acquire more power. A win win for konoha.

And after that, he's going for that redhead of a weapon again, and then the jinshuriki. After that, konoha will be unstoppable.

"Don't play dumb you piece of shit!!" Sasuke screams, enraged. The words that redhead have spoken to him that day rang through his head."My clan's sacred bloodline! Why do you have it!?"