bonus 1

Since I've been completely out of it and down lately I decided to make something fun to get back in the mood .
Ever heard of llama with hats?

I have no regrets whatsoever .
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

     Another peaceful day at the village hidden in leaf came to an end, with the sun setting the academy students left their classrooms to go home, genin and chunin could still be seen running around finishing missions here and there. merchants opened their shops and more people seemed to pour into the busy night streets.
     In a certain training ground a team has barely finished their training as the sun completely disappeared in the horizon leaving behind a faint glow.
   Naruto stretched taking a deep breath
"Wahhh this took sooo long !" The blond -now shunin- moaned, earning a small chuckle from his sensei.
"Well if you three weren't so slow you would've been home by now" kakashi smiled under his mask, one hand creeping into his pocket to pull out a suspicious orange book.
"Too bad we still have an hour or so worth of training left"
   Naruto groaned loudly  ready to complain.
    The only female of the team sweat dropped at the antics of their teacher and sighed.
The last teammate, the Raven haired guy made a sound of "hn" and that was about it.
   "I really want to go for some ramen now!!" The blond said out of the blue before turning to his sensei
"Nee kakashi-sensei can I at least go home for a second, I uh need to check something."
  At The last part of his sentence, naruto's voice became more quite and somewhat...nervous.
   The rest of team 7 caught on his sudden change of tone.
"Huh ? What is it that you would like to check on naruto-kun?"
  Naruto tensed. the question was asked in a confused but wary tone.
"Well its just something" he mumbled softly pulling his hands to cross them over his chest.
   At this point both sakura and sasuke were intrigued by their comrade's sudden nervousness.

What the hell is there at his house ?

     "Well then, why don't we all go with you to check on whatever that is that you need to check on THEN we can head over to ichiraku's hmmm?"
   Naruto looked paler than an uchiha on the great uchiha massacre day.

"I-"

"That's a good idea" sakura chirped in with a smile."I m pretty sure I left my blue kunai pouch at your place last time we were there!"
Naruto seemed to deflate.
"N-no its-"
And yet again he was interrupted this time by sasuke. 
"Hn let's get this over with." without another single word he turned around and left. sakura almost bouncing up after him.
"Sasuke-kun wait up !"
"Well then naruto-kun , let's get going!" Kakashi smiled before body-flickering his way to the other two.

    Naruto could only stare silently.

"Fuck"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

   He knew it! He fucking knew it!!!

The second they walked in the apartment he could smell it.
   With each step they took he felt the panic spread further, almost numbing his body.

  What did that redhead do this time?
Naruto was honestly terrified to know.

  He was now on front of his door.

    panic has gripped his fingers tightly. he could barely raise his arm.

"So ...why are we waiting ?" The pinkette asked with a raised eyebrow.
  She has noticed the blond's hesitation. And so did the other two.
    Kakashi studied his student silently, whatever was behind that door was clearly bad to make him act like that.