special day

This chapter is special-
:D
We get a throw back at naruto's third year of training with Jiraiya and how he and kurama got into this little something they have.

This is 6200+ words with mature content.

Enjoy my stupidity
____________________________

  "Remember this time of the year? At Omatsuri village." Kurama raised an eyebrow with a frown.
  "That's were you messed up the seal, if I remember correctly" they answered not long after.

☆ミヾ(∇≦((ヾ(≧∇≦)〃))≧∇)ノ彡☆

Almost a full year ago during his training with the toad sage, the two ninjas stumbled upon a friendly village that hosted a summer festival. They walked around for a few hours, just enjoying the colorful streets lit with lanterns. Every nook and cranny of the village was decorated with beautiful game and food stands, not to mention the numerous gift shops that caught their eyes.
   Naruto had looked around for a ramen stand, disappointed when he noticed none around. Jiraiya on the other hand was far more interested in the beautiful women passing by.
  After finding an inn, Both of them decided on parting ways. Well it was more like Jiraiya simply ditching him for a night club, but those are some unimportant details.

  Naruto went to the inn, tired of the day's activities and deciding to just lay around for a while.

☆ミヾ(∇≦((ヾ(≧∇≦)〃))≧∇)ノ彡☆

"And then you had the BRILLIANT idea of messing with the damn seal" kurama shrugged their shoulders off with a thoughtful look. Naruto rubbed the back of his neck and grinned sheepishly.
  "I don't even know what I was thinking..ha ha" he laughed raising one hand to tug kurama to him.
  Kurama hummed softly as naruto pulled them in, not minding when the guy Nuzzled them affectionately.
"But hey, it was for the best right?" The blond whispered, twisting his head to connect their lips in a soft kiss.
  "Huh to think, all that happened before led to this..." Kurama mumbled against his lips, seemingly amused. Naruto pulled away and grinned again.
  "You absolutely hated me at first!" He laughed, remembering how kurama had almost killed him during the time they spend shortly after the seal got messed up.
  "I believe the feeling was mutual" kurama huffed, messing with a strand of their hair.
  "No way, I didn't hate yo-" one look from those crimson eyes and naruto quieted down.
  "Okay maybe a bit. But like...I couldn't help but like you after a while" naruto's smile turned soft. He pressed them flush against each other and hummed in satisfaction. "Especially seeing that you actually care about me, the day you blew up that cave was surely a changing point between us, wasn't it ?"
  Kurama flushed and tried to pull away, naruto's grip tightened.
  "I only did what I had to" they huffed, but naruto shook his head with a smug grin.
   "You caaaarrreee"
   "I don't"
   "You're lying~"
   "I will not hesitate to kill you"
   "You can't! You love me!"
  Kurama's eye widened dramatically and in a second they had naruto on the floor.
   "Ow- owowow oka_ okay!!! You don't care about me!!" The blond squirmed and surrendered loudly, his tone still playful even under the influence of pain.
   Kurama kept their grip tight, one reason being the said playful tone and the other reason being...
  "Kurama ?"
  "What..."
   "...are you blushing~ ?"

  *crack*

☆ミヾ(∇≦((ヾ(≧∇≦)〃))≧∇)ノ彡☆

  Naruto huffed angrily as he couldn't pull any chakra from the ninetail's seal, that bastard fox was being an ass.
  Unlike what Jiraiya told him, the fox didn't submit or cave in even after 2 years of chakra training.
   It was truly frustrating to think that the demon was probably feeling oh-so smug about it. Naruto grabbed his hair and pulled at it in anger.
   "Stupid stupid stupid fox-teme !!!" He yelled loudly, falling flat on his back with a soft thud.
  "Just give up already!!!" He turned around to bury his face in  the sheets.
   He stayed like that for a few moments considering all the ways he could try and get that seal to open, just a bit to pass up chakra when he called upon it.
  Destroying the seal was impossible. He couldn't open half of it since kyuubi may try to take over. All naruto needed was a tiny crack to get what he wanted.