emotional mess

Enjoy my stupidity
____________________

  Kurama was never really one to call themself 'emotional'. While yes their siblings used to call them that on daily basis when they were kids ,they're older now, more mature and they learned to control their emotions.

  Now , for someone who's an old deity with universal knowledge, some rather terrifying powers and an ability to sense emotions, you may think they will be great at this whole mating business.

But you're wrong.

Oh so very wrong .

Kurama was , by all means, lost . they had no idea how to handle emotions other than hate and anger, they normally dealt with negativity more than anything.

That explains certain personality traits the fox demon had, doesn't it ?

Naruto ,on the other hand , was like a ray of sunshine. No matter what you threw at him he managed to get right back up with a smile.

It was just the type of aura kurama wasn't used to.

Naruto was...very expressive.
  He voiced his emotions about their 'relationship' honestly, said what he wanted and how he felt.

Kurama couldn't do that. the whole mating ordeal was an inconvenience to them, mainly due to the fact that they didn't know what they exactly wanted out of that relation.
   also due to them being alone most of their existence , they never knew what's it's like to have somebody like a mate with them.
   It was emotionally overwhelming to say the least, and kurama wasn't a big fan of the intense emotions bubbling up in their chest as of late.
   It was too much and it scared them.
  And instead of talking it out or addressing the overwhelm factors , kurama chooses to keep their distance.
   They're preventing themself from getting attached and getting hurt in the process.
   Or at least that was supposed to be the plan.

Naruto, for some reason , offered them his clothes out of the blue.
   Kurama shot him a confused look .
"Can I...help you ?" They asked , silently inspecting the clothes.
  A black jacket with orange highlights.
  A black shirt and matching shorts .
Naruto smiled at them, as a subtle pink dusted his cheeks.
"I just thought you might be a bit restricted dressed all formal like that" he explained pushing the clothes into kurama's arms.
   The redhead looked at the clothing pieces perplexed.
  They were at loss , yet again.
"No , my clothes are not restricting at all . thank you" they clarified, before trying to put the clothes back at their owner's arms. But naruto refused, shaking his head .
   The blonde's blush darkened , he turned his gaze away from the demon and spoke softly .
   "Can't you just wear it anyway?" He asked , before softening his voice even more."I kinda wanna see you in my clothes..."

  Thump

Kurama started at the clothes flabbergasted. Wait-
   Wasn't sharing clothes between humans consider some sort of intimacy?
  Well not necessarily, but in this situation it could be considered so.
   Kurama found themself troubled yet another time, ignoring how naruto's eyes sparkled and aura brightened up even more when they mumbled softly.

  "Fine..."

Kurama did as they were asked , and they gotta admit:
   It was comfortable to walk around in those.
Certainly not as nice as their clothes, but it was nice.
  Naruto's smell was all over the clothing.
  Kurama wasn't really sure how they felt about that either.

  The nine tailed fox's list of "I'm at loss when it comes to this" list was growing longer day after day.

    Naruto still hasn't seen them, he entered the shower some time after kurama went to change.