XXX.

When they entered the Hospital wing Mrs. Weasley, Bill, Hermione, and and Ron were there waiting. Mrs. Weasley immediately rushed the pair, but Dumbledore had stepped in the way.

"Molly," he said, holding up a hand, "please listen to me for a moment. Harry has been through a terrible ordeal tonight. He has just had to relive it for me. What him and Lalia both need now is sleep, and peace, and quiet. If they would like you all to stay with them," he added, looking around at Ron, Hermione, and Bill too, "you may do so. But I do not want you questioning them until they are ready to answer, and certainly not this evening."

Mrs. Weasley nodded. She was very white. She turned to her companions, as if they were being noisy, and hissed, "Did you hear? They need quiet!"

"Headmaster," said Madam Pmfrey, staring at the great black dog that was Sirius, "may I ask what -"

"This dog will be remaining with Harry and Lalia for a while," said Dumbledore simply. "I assure you, he is extremely well trained. Harry - I will wait while you get into bed."

Lalia took a deep breath and gripped Harry's hand tightly in hers. She felt seconds away from collapsing.

"I will be back to see you as soon as I have met with Fudge, Harry," said Dumbledore. "I would like both of you to remain here tomorrow until I have spoken to the school." He left.

Madam Pomfrey led Harry and Lalia to two beds next to each other. Harry gestured Lalia's attention to a nearby bed with his words.

"Is he okay?" Harry asked.

"He'll be fine," said Madam Pomfrey, giving them both pajamas and pulling their screens closed around them. Lalia felt her throat close up at the closed off space.

"Harry?" she whispered, hearing the others still a distance away where Dumbledore had left them.

"Hmmm?" he acknowldged her, but she could hear him fumbling into the pajamas.

"Can I ... can I," she had peeked her head out to look at his closed curtain next to hers. Harry poked his head out. He froze when he saw her teary eyes. He noticed her sped up breathing. He reached out his arm and she gladly took it.

He turned his back to her and stared at the curtain.

"Go on, change. We'll just share a bed," he said understanding the girl's panic.

"It was so dark... and so small. It was hard to breath. I thought - I thought they'd never find me," Lalia's voice was shaking. "Okay, you can turn around."

Harry shooed her into the bed and followed suit. He alerted everyone that he was done and Ron, Hermione, Bill, Mrs. Weasley, and the black dog came around the screen. They settled temselves in chairs on eiter side of them.

"Lalia, you both need rest. You should go to your own bed," Mrs. Weasley said to the girl.

Before Lalia could open her mouth, Harry had alreeady responded. "It's okay, Mrs. Weasley. We're just tired and appreciated each other's comfort."

She looked like she had more to say, but merely smiled soflty a the pair with tears in her eyes.

Madam Pomfrey returned holding a small bottle of some purple potion and a goblet. She tutted when she saw Lalia.

"Oh, Miss. Black, you had me looking for you. You'll both need to drink all of this," she said. "It's a potion for dreamless sleep."

Harry took the goblet and drank a few mouthfuls. He glanced at Lalia and smiled at the girl who stared at the cup blankly. Lalia wondered if she could've Seen what was going to happen earlier if it wasn't for this potion. She came back to the present with a shove from Harry and his nod towards the cup. She sighed and began drinking She felt drowsy at once. Everything around them became hazy. Lalia looked at Harry, who had already closed his eyes. She placed her head on his chest and closed her eyes to relax, but immediately drifted into sleep.