VII.

Lalia had woken up to Morag shaking her. Her and Sue were staring down at the sleeping girl. 

"Lalia, wake up," Morag hissed. 

"I'm up, I'm up," Lalia groaned, sitting up in her bed. 

"Hurry and get dressed," said Sue, happily. 

"Why?" Lalia muttered, but she had worked out why before they had answered. "It's Harry's Quidditch match today!" 

Lalia jumped out of bed. She was excited to see her first Quidditch match and was even more excited that someone she considered a friend was playing. The girls both laughed. They knew how excited Lalia was as she had shared with them her secret of never seeing Quidditch played. 

Once Lalia was dressed they headed down to the Ravenclaw table. 

Morag and Lalia teased Sue as she blushed when Terry Boot waved her way. 

"Ohhh, you like him," Morag sang under her breath. 

"I do not. Shut up," said Sue defensively. She shoved Morag away from her on the bench

"It's okay, Sue. No judgement. He's cute," comforted Lalia. 

She saw Sue's and Morag's eyes shift above her as she felt someone walk up to her. Turning around, she stood quickly seeing her cousin. 

"Draco," she smiled at him, "what do you need?" 

"Just came to see how you feel about seeing your first Quidditch match today," offering her a smile so small only she would notice it was a smile. 

"Oh, I'm so happy. I just can't wait to see everyone flying," her grin was massive on her face. 

"Well, it's raining today, so make sure to take your coat," he said. He nudged her softly with his shoulder before walking away. 

She sat back down and faced her friends who both had wide eyes. 

"What?" 

"He's just so different with you. He's nice," Sue said. 

"It's weird," added Morag. 

"Well, we are family," Lalia laughed. 

Their attention was drawn away from Draco when Terry Boot walked behind Lalia and waved at Sue, who returned the wave with what could only be described as a sultry wave. 

Morag mimicked her as they walked to the Quidditch pitch, covered in their large coats, causing her and Lalia to squeal in laughter as Sue stomped her foot, narrowing her eyes at them. Sue shoved Morag into Lalia, who in turn shoved Morag back and the girls began jokingly shoving their way to the Quidditch pitch. 

The girls stopped shoving each other, when they saw four figures standing in front of them. 

"Hey, guys," Lalia said to Hermione, Ron, Neville, and Ginny, who she remembered from the train and had identified based on looks as Ron's sister. Lalia noted that Ginny was extremely pretty as the redhead smiled sweetly at her. 

"Hi, Lalia. We were wondering if you wanted to come watch the match with us?" Hermione asked. 

Lalia turned to Sue, who nodded her head, and then to Morag. Morag, however, wasn't looking at her. Instead her blush face looked at the blushing face of Neville before turning to the ground. Lalia looked back at Sue with a raised eyebrow and mischievous smirk. 

"We'd love to sit with you guys!" she said excitedly. Morag's eyes snapped to the back of her friends head. 

The four smiled at the three and turned to lead the way into the stands.