IV.

Lalia followed the Malfoys as they met with friends and acquaintances to discuss the match among other things.

As the darkness settled completely, Lalia whispered in Draco's ear.

"I'm promised Harry I would go see him."

"Potter? Really?" he hissed.

"Dracooooo," whined Lalia.

"Go, I'll say you went to the bathroom, but be fast. Father said you and I are taking a Portkey back to the Manor soon."

Lalia kissed her cousin's cheek and slipped her way into the crowd. She had no idea where The Weasley's had set up their tent. Spotting a mass of green she recognized, Lalia walked over to Seamus Finnigan, a Gryffindor. 

"Hi, Seamus. Do you know where the Weasley's are?"

He hugged Lalia and smiled widely when he saw the green hat on her head. 

"They're over there!" He pointed towards the stadium before running after another Ireland fan. 

Lalia began walking in the direction he had pointed, but found it to be terribly unclear. She was in another mass of fans, however, now she knew none of them. 

Back with the Malfoys, Draco's parents had approached him to ask him where his cousin had gone off to. 

"She's just in the bathroom. She'll be back soon, I can go get her!" 

Lucius handed his son a rusty chain. 

"Here, take this with you. You have twelve minutes to find her and Portkey to the mansion. Your mother and I will follow later tonight."

Draco nodded his head and turned hurriedly down the path to find his cousin who had still not returned. He shoved through the green-clad fans and eventually found the Weasley tent. Seeing one of the older brothers relaxing outside the tent, he took a deep breath and told his cousin in his head that she was lucky he loved her. 

"Excuse me, has Lalia Black come here to visit Potter?" 

"No, no one's been here. All the younger one's are asleep. Lalia, that's Lupin's daughter?" 

Draco nodded. He found himself unable to speak. His face was paler than normal and his throat was dry. 

"If she comes over here, will you please tell her that I'll be right by the nearest restrooms? Our Portkey leaves in... seven minutes."

"Will do. Are you sure you don't want help looking for her?" 

"No... no, she'll show up," he tried to convince himself. With a nod, Draco went to the meeting place he had told the Weasley, keeping an eye for his cousin on the way. 

Draco glanced at his wrist and noticed that three minutes remained before he would be back in the mansion. He tapped his foot anxiously, something he was told to never do. His heartbeat was erratic as he looked at every black haired teen girl that passed him with wild panicked eyes. 

"Oh, Li, where are you?" 

Draco pulled the chain out of his pocket to look at the Portkey. His fist was glistening white from gripping the object so tightly. He couldn't decide whether to stay for his cousin or obey his parents. Deciding a lost Lalia was more worrisome than an angry Lucius Malfoy, Draco went to loosen his grip when suddenly he felt as if he was yanked by his shift collar toward the chain. 

His body slammed into wooden floors and he grumbled lifting his weight onto his arms to look up and see Malfoy Manor around him. 

"Oh no," he whispered.