III.

The normal organized room in Remus Lupin's home was completely destroyed.

A trunk sat next to a closed one on the middle of a destroyed bed with piles of things around it.

"Little bean, we need to leave soon to make the train."

"Just a second! I'm almost finished," Lalia shouted, looking around her room completely unsure of what to bring.

Lalia began throwing things into her case and slamming it closed just as her bedroom door opened.

"What, the bloody hell, happened in here?" Remus asked looking around the room in horror.

"I was packing," the girl shrugged.

With a sigh and shake of his head, he gestured Lalia out of the room.

Getting to King's Cross was convienetly easy. Lalia had read so much about the platform that once she saw it she rushed through the barrier leaving her father well behind.

"Lalia!" He shouted as he crossed after her.

Turning back at him, she smiled before looking at the Hogwarts Express in front of her. Remus lead her onto a carriage, showing her where they loaded their trunks before looking for an empty compartment.

Lalia's eyes were wide with excitement as more people loaded onto the train and she saw various interesting pets. Everytime something happened within her vicinity, her head was out the door to see what it was.

Lalia looked at her sleeping father next to her and realized that she needed to go to the bathroom already. Standing up, she was shocked when three people stood on the opposite side of the now open door.

"Excuse me. Um... If he wakes up, tell him I'll be back," she said, pushing her way out of the compartment.

She had noticed that one of the group was the same boy she had run into at Diagon Alley, the supposed Harry Potter, but she was too busy focusing on other things to consider that.

As Lalia left the bathroom, she ran into the food cart. She decided to buy a few snacks for her and Remus in case before making her way back to the compartment.

She saw her cousin standing in the doorway and a smile made it's way on her face, expecting him to be looking for her like he said he would be.

The smile fell from her face when she heard what her cousin was saying.

"I heard your father finally got his hands on some gold this summer, Weasley. Did your mother die of shock?"

Lalia gasped at the sneer on her cousins lips. She had never seen him act like this before. It reminded her of Lucius whenever he was around people he saw beneath him.

"Is that...?" Draco said, taking a step back as he spotted another familiar face.

"New teacher," Lalia heard Harry say from inside the compartment. "What were you saying, Malfoy?"

"C'mon," he muttered, turning to walk away. He stopped before taking a step when he made eye contact with his cousin who was starring at him in confusion. "Here. I'll see you later." He placed a brown wrapped package in her hands and walked past her with his two large friends. She assumed them to be the Crabbe and Goyle which he told her about.

She looked up at the compartment to see the two boys inside starring at her. With a sigh, she walked in and sat down across from her father.

She began opening the package her cousin gave her, which was likely for her birthday.

"I wouldn't if I were you," the ginger boy spoke up. He was glaring at the brown paper with distrust. "Malfoy probably jinxed it."

The other boy, which she knew to be Harry, nodded his head.