XVII.

IT'S THE YULE BALL! ENJOY! Above is a beautiful drawing I found on Pinterest of the Patil twins. Also, I know that the girls were likely wearing dress robes or dresses from the 90's, but I am attempting to modernize the story slightly, so here are some very modern dresses. 

The girls excitement as they got ready together for the event

The girls excitement as they got ready together for the event. The compliments were flying as they loved each other's dresses, hair, shoes, or everything. Their mood was elated and nothing was stopping them from expressing it to each other.

Lalia had already been in her gown, which as a vibrant red color. Her friends had given her multiple compliments, which she accepted graciously, but she was waiting for Ginny to walk in to see their reactions.

When Ginny did enter the room in her green gown, the compliments immediately switched to her dress and how amazing it looked with her hair. 

"Wait a minute," Sue said suddenly, pulling Morag's attention away from Ginny and to Lalia who stood behind them smirking. 

"You got the same dress in different colors!" Morag screeched so loud the friends could barely understand her. 

"Well... yeah," Lalia giggled at her friend. 

"I love it," Morag jokingly sobbed. 

The friends laughed and hugged each other before making their way to the common room where Terry Boot was waiting for Sue. Sue was wearing a dark blue, off the shoulder, satin gown that highlighted her tall thin frame perfectly.

Terry seemed to think so as his eyes lit up when she entered his line of sight. He immediately walked over to her, whispering into her ear, causing her to giggle and whisper back to the boy. Her friends glanced at each other with smirks before looking away to give them some time alone.

"You guys even have the same shoes?" Morag gasped, finally recognizing the white strappy heels on both the girls.

"Yeah... Lalia had an idea, I liked it and just let her figure out everything else once we picked a dress we both liked," Ginny said, glancing at Morag before smiling at Lalia next to her.