IV.

Lalia walked down the long spiral staircase to head to the Great Hall for breakfast. At the doors to the hall was Draco, leaning against the wall with his hands in his pockets.

"Did you like it?" He asked, pushing off the wall and walking over to her once they made eye contact.

"I loved it! I was up way too late reading it," she threw her arms around Draco, who briefly hugged her back before stepping back. "Thank you."

Draco smiled softly at her and nodded. His lips twitched as he tried to hold back his grin that wanted to match hers.

With a nod, Draco walked into the Great Hall towards the Slytherin table.

With the smile still on her face, Lalia walks down a middle aisle where Gryffindor and Ravenclaws backs face each other. She saw Morag and quickly made her way over. When she reached Morag, Lalia saw Ginny across the aisle and the two waved at each other.

"Hullo," Lalia said, sitting down next to Morag.

"Glad to see you awake considering your lack of sleep," Morag said, smirking at Lalia.

"Oh, shush. You weren't much better." Lalia reached out for toast and jam.

She knew she should eat, but the constant cycle of her stomach made it really hard to swallow food.

Lalia, as well as most of the hall, turned to look at the Slytherin girl screaming over the noise in the hall.

"Hey, Potter! Potter! The dementors are coming, Potter. Wooooooo."

Harry had been walking into the Hall with Ron and Hermione. He dropped into a seat close to the Weasleys. Hermione saw Lalia staring and waved with a smile. Lalia raised her hand to wave back, when Ron suddenly grabbed Hermione's to pull it down and began whispering in her ear.

Lalia's face dropped and she turned back to her table quickly to not see the reaction the girl would have to the spreading news of her parentage.

"Third-year schedules," Padma said, passing out the course list to each girl.

"Which electives are you taking?" Morag asked, leaning over to look at Lalia's schedule.

"Divination, Care for Magical Creatures, and Ancient Runes. You?"

The girls compared schedules where Lalia learned that her classmates had all chosen to take Arithmacy rather than Divination.

"You must be with another house. You can't take it all alone," said Lisa.

"Maybe one of the boys is taking it?" added Mandy.

The girls all looked around for the boys in their year, but all of them had already left the table to get to class.

"Oh well, I'll see once I'm there. Better get going, I need to find the room." Lalia stood and gathered her things before beginning her search for the Divination class.

Lalia thought of the South tower that she had come from and attempted to make her way in the opposite direction. Huffing as she kept attempting to find stairs similar to Ravenclaw tower.

Throwing her hands in the air, Lalia was ready to give up. She leaned against the wall unsure how she would ever make it to class. When she leaned back, a small indent in the wall was revealed to her from a new angle. Peeking in the crevice, Lalia found the spiral staircase that made the one from yesterday seem extremely wide.

Lalia made it to the top of the stairs where mostly Gryffindors were assembled. She leaned back against a wall in the landing as she heard someone question how they would get into the door on the cieling.