III.

After a silent dinner only broken by the Malfoy parents asking Lalia questions about her summer, the two returned to Draco's room.

"Can I stay with you tonight? I'm just too excited to be alone," Lalia asked.

She had already prepared for bed in his bathroom and was pulling the covers over her pajama clad body.

"Do I have a choice?" drawled Draco.

Lalia turned her puppy dog eyes on her cousin, extending her pout more than normal.

Looking at the ceiling, Draco sighed. "Yes, Lalia. You can stay."

The lights in the room disappeared. He pushed her over and climbed in next to her.

"Are you excited for tomorrow?" whispered Draco.

"Yeah, are you?"

"Yes."

The room was silent for a length of time.

"Why do you think we can't camp like everyone else?" asked a quiet Lalia.

A groan sounded from the dark room.

"I do not know. Go to sleep Lalia."

"But Draco..."

"Sleep, Lalia."

Shortly after he said her name, Lalia heard Draco's breathing even out. Realizing he was asleep, she nuzzled into the blankets and closed her eyes.

The next day consisted of Draco and Lalia constantly glancing at the clock to see when they would leave for the Cup.

Their nervous habits had gotten out of hand. There were shaking legs, pulled hair, and bitten lips.

When it had finally reached eleven in the afternoon, they both jumped out of the chairs they were sitting in and hurriedly headed towards the adults.

"Hold our hands tightly, don't let go," Narcissa instructed them both.

Lalia tightly grabbed Narcissa's hand and watched as Draco's fingers tightened on his dad's. They apparated to the apparition point and Lalia held down the food in her stomach. Her excitement and large breakfast did not agree with apparition.

Draco grabbed Lalia's hand and they ran to find sales wizards.

"Who are you rooting for?" Lalia asked her cousin as she looked at the merchandise.

"Bulgaria. Their seeker Krum goes to Durmstrang. Father almost sent me there," Draco said, standing taller.

"Well, I guess we're enemies then," Lalia said as she handed the seller her money in exchange for a dancing shamrock hat.

She winked at her cousin as she placed the green object on her head.

Rolling his eyes, Draco smirked to hold in his laughter.

He led her to another seller where he bought them both Omnioculars and explained to her how they worked.

"They can slow it down too?" Lalia asked excitedly, having never heard of them before.

"Yeah, but I wouldn't reccomend watching the game that way. The crowd will spoil it for you anyway."

Lalia nodded at her cousin.

They purchased a few more items for different sellers when there was a deep, booming gong sounding. Green and red lanterns blazed into life in the trees, lighting a path to the field.

"We have to find Mother and Father."

Draco grabbed her hand again and successfully led them both to his parents.