Heart of Yours

Wow, Daughter of Mine is completed. I can't believe I started this story a year and a half ago. Thank you so much for all the votes and comments! You guys have been amazing. I cannot believe that this book has over 50k reads!! That is incredibly amazing and I cannot thank you guys enough for all the support!

Lalia's story is only getting started! If you want to keep reading, you can find her story continued in "Heart of Yours".

Lalia Black's life had changed dramatically since she started Hogwarts

Lalia Black's life had changed dramatically since she started Hogwarts. She had two living parents, a comatose uncle, and a new favorite cousin. She had even earned herself a girlfriend.

However, things were not as happy as they seemed. The Dark Lord had returned and was after Lalia. And Lalia was choosing to isolate herself due to the guilt she felt over a life lost. The girl she had once been had all but disappeared, possibly, to never return.

Again, thank you to everyone who has supported me and this story. I hope you continue to enjoy the sequel.

If anyone is a Jegulus shipper, I have also started a story that has side Wolfstar in it.

"This Trying Affair" has three chapters published already!

Regulus Black has given up on saving himself from the Black family. Instead he has dedicated his life to silently saving his brother's in secret. That all changes one rushed summer night.

The sacrifices that the younger Black has made catches the attention of a messy haired teen with a hero complex.

Their story, which starts in beautiful rooms, could end as a flashback on a film reel.

Based loosely on "this is me trying" and "illicit affairs" by Taylor Swift.