EIGHT

George wasn't having it, he was stubborn and wasn't going to let these two men stop him.

The smaller pushed through the distracted gangsters and ran towards the back room. 

Sapnap and Quackity yelled after him but the smaller kept running until he made it to the door and threw it open.

There he saw the younger sitting on the couch with his head leaned against the back of the couch.

"D-Dream are you ok?"

The gang leader looked up and his eyes met the worried soft brown eyes of the smaller male.

He didn't want the boy to see him like this. Not only was he covered in his own blood, he was covered in the blood of others as well.

George felt his hand wrap around his arms and he was pulled back.

"Sorry boss we didn't mean for him to see you." The black haired gangster said with a sigh.

"Let me go." George struggle.

"Stay still boy, you're no help to him right now."

George continued to fight.

"Y-yes I am, I can bandage him up! I know how to do it!" He yelled as he tried to pull away.

Dream slightly smiled at how cute the boy was as he so desperately trying to get out of the others grip.

Like a kitten trying to escape two lions.

"He always helps me so let me help him! please!"

George could feel tears form in the corner of his eyes but he didn't know why.

Out of frustration?

Out of concern?

Dream noticed.

"Let him go."

The two gangsters stood there in shock and looked at their boss.

When they saw him nod they release the desperate male.

"Shut the door behind you."

Sapnap and Quackity nodded and listened to their boss and left.

George looked over at the blood covered male.

"Do you have a first aid kit?"

He watched the taller point over to the desk in the corner.

The smaller walked over and looked inside the drawer and found it.

The gang leader watched the smaller boy walk over and sat next to him.

George noticed that most of the taller's wounds were under his shirt.

He felt his cheeks heat up.

Dream knew what he had to do but he wanted to hear the smaller say it.

"C-could you take off your shirt..." the brunette said softly.

The gangster smiled at the sudden shyness of the smaller boy.

He began to unbutton his ruined white dress shirt.

The smaller watched as the taller slid the shirt off his broad shoulders to reveal his godlike body.

He was built like a Greek sculpture. His waist was slim but his shoulders are broad. His abs were defined and perfectly shaped. His biceps were decently thick and you could see his veins throughout his arms. Tattoos  laced his skin in different places along with many different scars, George wanted to know the stories behind them.