THIRTY ONE

The brunettes eyes opened.

He looked around and realized he was in a unfamiliar place.

He began to panic when he remembered what happened before everything went black.

"D-dream?" He said with a panic.

He looked down and noticed he was in his pink robe that Dream gave him.

He looked up and to the right and saw a huge glass door.

On the balcony set the blonde gangster in a black robe.

George jumped up and quickly opened it.

Dream looked over and stood up when he saw that the kitten was now awake.

"Oh kitten you are up-" he was cut off by the smaller quickly running up and hugging him tightly.

George buried his face and brown locks in the tallers exposed chest.

Dream held the smaller tightly.

Dream pulled the smaller with his as he sat down. The brunette placed himself on the gangsters lap.

"How are you feeling my love."

The bed head blond asked.

George sighed.

"I don't know Honestly, everything is fuzzy I guess I'm feeling fine, still shaken up though."

The warm air ran over the brunettes skin.

He looked behind his and noticed the beautiful View.

He was taken aback by the bright blue sea and the gorgeous sky.

"Where are we?" The brown eyed mill says he stood up and leaned over the balcony.

"Florida."

George looked out from the high balcony, his hand grip tightly on the salty stone railing.

Dream walked up and wrapped his arms around the smallers waist.

"Why are we here?"

Dream kissed the kittens neck.

"It's not safe at home. We will be staying here until I work things out."

Dream began to lightly kiss George's neck and made his way up to his ear.

Dream wanted to take the kittens mind off of everything.

A chill ran down the brunettes spine.

God how he loved the way Dream worked his body.

The blonds hand laid softly against George's stomach as he placed his lips lightly behind George's ear, hitting all of his sweet spots.

George lifted his hand up and intertwined it in dreams blonde locks and the taller worked his mouth on his pale skin.

Dream pulled away and George turned his head to look at him.

Dream connected their lips.

George fully turned around and placed himself between the taller. Dreams arms pinned the brunette between him and railing.

Their lips danced together slowly.

Dream tasted the addicting flavor that was his boyfriend, a taste he would never get tired of.

George felt himself getting more and more tuned on.

It had been a couple of days since I've done it because of all of the things happening lately, so he was needy.