TEN

George's eyes widened when they pulled up to the huge house that belonged to the gangster. He was already shocked when they drove though a huge gate but the house was mind blowing.

He steps out of the car and stared at the huge mansion in front of him.

Dream smiles at how cute the boy was. He looked like a kid who just saw a puppy.

"Come on kitten lets go inside."

George nodded and followed the taller up the stairs that lead to the front door.

Once they reached the top step the doors opened.

"Welcome home sir." The woman at the door said with a smile.

Her eyes widened when she saw the smaller behind her boss.

"Oh you brought a guest!"

Dream nodded as he removed his coat.

"Hello, I'm George, thank you for welcoming me."

The woman smiled at how sweet and polite the boy was.

It's nice to meet you to George, I'm Niki."

The brown haired boy smiled at the young pink haired girl.

Niki scanned her eyes up and down the pretty boy. She noticed the blood on his shirt.

"Well I will go get a bath started." She said with a smile.

And with that she walked up the stairs.

The brunette was star struck at the inside of the house, it was just as beautiful as outside.

Huge windows surrounded the living room, and a massive chandelier hung from the ceiling illuminating the whole area.

"This is amazing."

Dream looked over at the boy when he heard him speak.

"Have you never been in a mansion before?"

He watched the smaller shake his head no.

"I grew up very poor so I only saw this stuff in the magazines or on tv."

Dream didn't know much about the kitten's past, he wanted to know but he could wait.

He approached the smaller.

"It's beautiful."

Dream smiled, he was glad the boy liked it.

Suddenly a door in the house was slammed causing George to jump and let out a small scream, without even thinking he latched onto the taller male behind him.

Dream wasn't fazed by the sound, he knew it was probably just one of his men or a maid but he knew the boy has been through a lot tonight. Stuff that most people would never go through.

"Hey let's head upstairs, you need rest."

Still holding onto the gangster, George nodded.

They made it up the stairs and then to a huge bedroom where they met Niki.

"The bath is ready and clothes are laid out on the Counter." She said with a smile.

"Thank you Niki."

"No problem Dream."

She walked past but suddenly turned around.