Christmas Special

It was Christmas Eve and dream got a random phone call from a few of his men at the wear house saying some suspicious activity was happening so the gangster had to run there for a few.

He was beyond pissed, he just wanted to smuggle up on the couch with his kitten and watch cheesy Christmas movies.

"I'm sorry baby I'll be back in a few."Dream said as he placed a loving kiss on the smallers lips.

"It's ok, be safe love." George wasn't mad, he knew dream had a job to do. He can just wait for his lover.

He waved as he watched his lover get into the black car outside and drive off.

"Hummm I'll watch a movie while I wait for him." The brunette said with a smile and made his way to the couch.

A few hours later George 's cheeks heated up at the sex scene that was playing in one of the movies. He decided he was done and quietly turned it off and walked into the bedroom and cracked the door. He was done with movies for tonight.

He missed his boyfriend and so did a certain part of his body.

It was around 12:00 when Dream quietly walked through the door, the house was dark, he shut the door slowly so he wouldn't wake up the house. He filled a cup with water and let the cool liquid fill his mouth. He walked up the stairs and He froze when he heard small noises coming from The bed room. He slowly walks over to the black wooden door.

Is he having a nightmare?

He walks closer to the cracked door. He hears small whimpers and grunts coming from behind the door.

He peeks through the door and he feels his body tense when he sees the brunette, his cheeks red and back arched has he moved his fingers in and out of his small hole. Dream's eyes were wide as he watched him moan and whimper. He couldn't help but smile

Dream's heart jumped when he heard something leave the brunettes lips.

"Ah~ Dream."

The tall blond bit his lips as the listened to his lover moan his name. He couldn't take the torture anymore.

"D-Dream p-please."

"Please what?" George froze when the deep voice of the gangsters voice filled his ears.

He froze when his eyes met the taller male who stood in the doorway.

"D-Dream when d-did you get h-home" George  chokes out, his cheeks grew more red.

"Just a few minutes ago and I'm glad I did." The taller said as he walked towards his kitten.

George looked away as he coved his face his hand.

"Oh look who's getting all shy." Dream said he he removed the brunettes hand and looked into his teary eyes.

"Sorry I j-just got a little horny ahh -" his words were cut off by the feeling of a large hand wrapping around his member. His mouth flew open when the hand began to move.

"No need to be sorry baby, this was a grate thing to come back to." The taller said quietly and he leaned down and began to kiss the smallers neck.

"I missed y-you." The brunette moaned out."

Dream looked up, his dark brown eyes met the soft brown ones of the smaller.

"I missed you more naughty boy." the bigger male said in a raspy voice.

George bit his lip when Dream began to move his hand faster.