SEVENTEEN

Dream paced around his office.

"Dream you need to calm-"

"Why the fuck isn't he answering his phone?!"

Quackity was trying his best to calm his best friend down but it wasn't working. He understands why.

"Karl said he never showed up at the bar." Sapnap said.

Dream slammed his fist down on the desk making the others in the room flinch.

He looked up and made eye contact with one of his men.

"Have you found out how to track his phone."

The other male shook his head.

"I can't seem to get ahold of it, normally it's easy but something is blocking my ability to get to it." The gangster Techno said with a sigh.

"Fuck."

They all watched as their boss slowly went insane.

He leaned over the desk and rested his forehead against the cold wood.

"This is all my fault. I should of never brought him into this mess." Dream said with a weak voice.

Quackity sighed as he looked at the younger.

For a man who was super hard to read all that time, he was an open book at the moment.

Dream felt like screaming, he didn't have many leads and his mind filled with dark thoughts.

Suddenly his phone started ringing.

His eyes flew open when he saw the caller.

Kitten

He grabbed the phone quickly and answered it.

"George!! Kitten are you ok?"

"D-Dream?"

The gangsters clinched his fist at the weak voice of the smallers.

"Baby where are you? Are you ok?"

It when quite for a second until a small sob echo through the phone.

"H-help m-me."

Those words made Dream's blood run cold.

"Where are you baby!"

George's sobs got harder just hearing the younger's voice.

"I-i can't t-tell you."

Dream gulped.

"Why baby."

The kitten glanced over to the Taller brown haired male who was holding the phone up to his ear and a gun to his head.

"T-they will k-kill me."

The gangster ran his hands through his hair as he tried to keep himself calm.

"D-Dream..."

The younger loved to hear the smaller say his name.

"Yes kitten."

"If I d-die, i just wanted y-you to know how g-grateful I am to have h-had you in m-my life, I'm sorry for pushing y-your feelings away. I regret everything."

Dream felt his heart burn.

"Dream, I love you-"

A scream from the boy rang through the phone and everyone in the room froze.

"Ok that's enough bitch. God you are such a slut."

Dream ground his teeth together when he heard another man's voice that wasn't his kitten.

"What did you do to George."

The other man chuckled.

"Oh he's ok, just a little beaten and bruised."

Dream's eyes narrowed.

"You know Dream, I get why you like this slut. He was a great fuck, he feels amazing inside like damn."

The gangster froze.

"What did you just say?"

The male laughed as he looked at the shaking boy on the floor.

"I guess I need to repeat myself. I fucked your little kitten raw."

The blond haired male felt like everything in his world came crashing down at those words.

"He was quite pitiful though. He kept crying out for you."

Everyone in the room felt sick and how much pain they felt for the kitten.

Dream's mind when blank.

His hand began to shake from rage.

"Who the fuck are you."

Schlatt watched as the door opened and in walked his boss.

"Hand me the phone." The other male said.

George froze when his eyes met the familiar ones of the fat man.

"Is been a while Mr. Taken."

Dream felt his heart drop.

"Mr. Smith, I should've known a sick fuck like you would be behind this ."

The deep laugh of the older man rang through the phone.

"This was too easy Dream, you fell right into my trap. I showed you George on purpose, I was scared that you would turn him down but it looks like I was wrong. You fell helplessly for the kitten just like I wanted you to."

Tears ran down George's face.

The man he had worked under for many years used him as bait to lure in the young gangster.

"You sick fuck. You're so dead you know that old man! YOU'RE DEAD." Dream yelled as he slammed his fist down on the desk.

"Watch your mouth boy, don't forget I have your little kitten."

Dream heard George whimper.

"Times running out Dream. Better hurry."

The call was ended.

The room fell still.

Dream looked up at his men, eyes filled with nothing else but rage.

"I want you to track down every single cargo truck that took the boxes of drugs and see where they went."

Techno nodded and got to work.

Sapnap looked at the taller and he saw the sanity leaving him, exactly what he feared was happening.

Quackity and Sapnap watched as their best friend was taken over by his rage and the only thing they knew he was thinking about was saving his kitten and killing everyone who tried to stop him.