ELVEN

*Slight smut*

Dream looked at his clothes and noticed all the blood on him so he decided he needed a bath too.

George glanced over his shoulder when he heard movement.

His eyes widened at the sight of the younger taking off his shirt.

His body was like a Greek sculpture. His waist was small but his shoulders were broad.

The boy's eyes wonder to the toned abs of the gangsters. He felt his cheeks heat up.

George's eyes wondered around the taller's body and looked at the different detail tattoos that covered the younger's skin.

For fucks sake Dream's body was hot.

All of dream was hot.

Dream could feel that he was being watched. He turned around and made eye contact with the smaller. He watched his face turn red.

"Like what you see."

The brunette just rolled his eyes and looked away.

"No you're ugly."

The smaller heard the gangster chuckle behind him.

He jumped when he suddenly felt hands on his waist and they lightly squeezed.

"Are you sure you think I'm ugly?" Dream said as he leaned down to the boys exposed neck.

"Because I think your red cheeks say otherwise."

He began to lightly kiss the boy's skin.

The smaller shivered under his touch.

George let out a small whimper when he felt the taller's tongue run up his neck.

He pushed the younger male away but before he could go anywhere he was pushed up against the counter.

"Where do you think you're going kitten?" Dream asked as he leaned closer to the pink cheeked boy.

George looked away. He didn't want to give the gangster what he wanted.

Dream's eyes traveled down to the smallers lips. He wanted them so bad.

"Kitten can I kiss you?"

George was a bit taken back by the others words.

He was actually asking? Most people just force themselves on to Him.

"I'm not gonna force you to do something you don't want to do."

Dream said softly making the smaller boys stomach jump.

"And like I said last week."

He leaned down and lightly pecked the boys lips.

"I want you to want me too."

George felt his heart began to race. His mind was a mess all of a sudden.

God why was Dream so sweet.

Why did he actually care.

George couldn't explain what he was feeling.

Fuck it.

He leaned up and connected their lips.

Dream was surprised, he expected the smaller to push him away. But he didn't and Dream wasn't complaining.