NOT A UPDATE!!! PLEASE READ

Ok so a fan brought this to my attention that Schlatt doesn't like to be sexualized and I honestly didn't know that because he hasn't talk about it himself and as you know in my book he did some SHIT  to George that involves a sexual act so I want my lovely fan's opinion and help.

should i change it? Should I change it to not be Schlatt? The only issue that I have is that he's not just like a minor villain in my book, he's like a main villain. So idk I'm just stuck.

And like I said in the disclaimer of my book that this book is not meant to sugarcoat the mafia and prostitute business, it's to show the real hard truth of what actually happens in businesses like that, and it's horrible and I wanted to try and touch that topic with my writing to show that there is true pain and horrible things but also healing and that love can be found in such a dark place.

And also I would like to say that I'm not sexualizing the CC, I'm not sexualizing Jonathan. It's his character. Not a human, a made up persona. And he has not come out and said anything about sexualizing his character.

But like I said I'm just stuck and need some help deciding if I should just leave it as it is or change the character to a OC/random character I make.

And I would like to apologize if I offended anyone with writing Schlatt like I did. I mean no harm. Like I said there is a warning at the beginning of my book that there will be rape and that it's about the real experiences in the mafia and prostitute business.

But if you all could leaned me some help and tell me your thoughts on Schlatts character in my book it would help a lot.

Thank you.