THIRTY THREE

George stood there as the hot Florida air flowed through his fluffy brown locks.

He looked down at his feet, he wiggled his toes in the sand and felt the small gains wedge between his toes.

This place was truly beautiful, very different from the city he grew up in.

It was quite and peaceful.

His brown eyes scanned around the lagoon.

The bright and clear water softly rushed up against the sand.

The greenery that surrounded the water was bright green. It reminded him of someone.

"Beautiful isn't it?"

George turns around and met the green eyes he was thinking about.

Dream was really a man from this golden land.

His skin was tan and freckles left by the sun scattered all over his skin. His green eyes matched the nature around them and his dirty blond hair fit the same tone as the damp sand.

George nodded and smiled.

"How did you find this place, i bet it was hard in such a popular place like Florida." The brunette asked.

Dream smiled and wrapped his arms around the smallers waist.

"I found this place when I was a kid, when I wanted to escape the life my dad was forcing me into I ran here, this abandon and unknown lagoon hidden away from Society. It was my escape."

George smiled, he was honored to be with such an amazing guy like dream and that he was brought to a place that dream cherished so much.

Dream felt his phone buzz in his pocket and he pulled it out and smiled when he looked at the text.

"You know kitten, I'm not grate with surprises but I really hope you like this one."

George laughed a little bit.

"It's amazing thank you-" he was cut off by dream pulling away suddenly.

George turned around and when he did he was tackled to the ground.

"What the fuck-"

His eyes met a Familiar pair of light brown orbs.

"Hi there gogy."

The brunettes eyes widened.

"Karl!"

In a second he pulled the other male into a tight hug, his eyes started to water.

He hasn't seen his best friend in what feel like forever.

"Oh my god I missed you so much."

George says with a smile.

"I missed you to gogs."

They both pulled away and karl helped his best friend to his feet.

"I'm not the only one who missed you though."

George looked behind the other male and he gasped.

"Long time no see George!" Punz yells as he ran over.

"Hope you didn't miss us to much." The pink hair girl behind the blond said with a giggle.

"Punz! Niki!" The smaller said in shock.

The two pulled the stunned male into a warm embrace.

"Why are you guys here?"

Punz pulled away.