TWENTY SEVEN

*smut*

George sat on the sofa in the corner at his boyfriends bar. He sipped his martini as he waited for Dream to get done with his meeting.

He hears a door open and he looks over to the back room hoping it was his boyfriend but his eyes saddened when it was just one of the gang members. George watch as the tall male walked over to the the bar and instantly threw back a shot.

The smaller boy stood up and walked over to the gang member.

"Hey Sam whats taking this meeting so long." The fluffy brown haired boy said to the taller.

"It's not goin well In there hun, Dream can't seem to get any leads on the guy who attacked our drug house. He lost a lot of money and can't seem to get it back. He's in a horrible mood." The green haired male said with a sigh.

"Just be careful hun, don't piss him off, he's under a lot of stress." Sam said as he ruffled the kitten's hair and smiled. Everyone in the gang loved their leaders boyfriend, so they All wanted the best for him.

"Thanks sammy." George said with a cute smile.

Sam was about to jokingly scold the smaller for the annoying nickname but he was cut off by the slamming of a door.

They both looked over and saw a fuming Dream walk out of the door. George was surprise when he watches his boyfriend signal one of the other gang members and then he walks out the door. His eyes widen with confusion.

He didn't come get me?

George looked at the other gangster that walked towards him.

"Dream wants me to escort you to the car." The gangster Wilbur said.

The smaller just nodded and waved to Sam and followed the other gangster to the black limousine waiting out front.

The door was opened, he stepped in and his eyes met his boyfriends. He could see the pure anger and stress in his eyes, they had a glint of red.

Dream laid his head back and spread his thighs apart as he let out a sigh. He pulled out a cigarette from his pocket and lit it and put it between his lips.

The smell of smoke filled the kitten's nose as the car pulled away.

George kept quiet making sure to listen to Sam.

The whole car ride was silent. George has never felt so tense in his life.

They arrived at the huge house and without a single word the gang leader got out of the car and slammed The door, leaving his kitten confused and quiet.

The rest of the night Dream was on the phone. He yelled and growled at the people on the other line.

George ate dinner alone, well more like picked at his food alone. He sighed and threw his plate away and headed up the stairs to their shared room.

He passed his boyfriends office and looked through the cracked door. He watched the boy he loved run his tattooed fingers through his blond locks. The kitten could see the anger on his handsome face. The boy jumped and squeaked when the gangster slammed the phone down on the desk, shattering it to pieces.

Georges eyes widen when the red tinted eyes met his through the cracked door.

"Go to bed George." Dream said with anger ringing in his deep annoyed voice.

George felt his heart drop a bit. He never calls him George, it's always kitten.

George quickly turns around and walks to their bed room and shuts the door. He plops down on the bed trying his best to hold back his confused tears.