FORTY FOUR

Everyone's eyes stayed focused on the screaming brunette on the group holding his bleeding lover in his arms.

They could hear the pain in his voice.

George cried, his tears dampening his lovers bloody shirt.

His mind was a mess. He was running on adrenaline.

The brunette didn't know what to do.

Until he remembered the cold metal that was still touching his back.

He forgot it was there.

The gun he took from the car before he feel unconscious from the car crash.

He didn't know how they didn't feel it on him.

"Is this what you wanted?" George said.

As he spoke he moved his hand slowly behind his back.

"Why are you so desperate for power."

"So thirsty for blood."

his fingers wrapped around the steel handle.

"You all kill to be at the top, but we all know it's only going to send you to the bottom, to the pits of hell." George growled out.

The brunette let out a laugh.

A sickening laughter filled the room.

"And you know what?"

George let a tear roll down his face as he smiled.

"I'll see you all there."

No one had time to React before the small male pulled out the pistol.

With no hesitation George pulled the trigger, and just like that day in the backyard of the gang house he shot Philza right in the head.

Bullseye

George dropped the gun and leaned down to hug dreams cold body.

"I did it, I made a perfect shot like always." The small male said with a smile.

He could hear the guns being cocked around him. He knew his time was up but he wasn't scared, he killed the man who took his world away and he was dying alongside the person who was his world.

He was ok with dying as long as it was with dream.

Shots rang around the Warehouse and yells and screaming follow them and then a huge boom.

He looked up

His eyes widened

He let out a sob as he watched pink hair Techo jump out of dream car and fire shots into the men in front of him.

Quackity popped out from the sunroof and joined in.

Behind them appeared Tommy, Sam, ranboo, fundy and many others.

Once again they have come to save him.

Techno made eye contact with George who was holding his boss's body.

"Quackity cover me. I need to get George and dream out of here and sam I need you to grab Sapnap." Techno said.

"I got you." The black hair male said with a wink and took aim.

Techo and Sam ran over to the bloody and beaten males.

"Come on lets get you out of here."

Techno grabbed dream and George tried his best to help but he was still in pain from his wounds.

Sam picked up sapnaps cold body and held him tightly.

Suddenly George was grabbed. He let out a scream and tried to fight.

Quackity saw the man holding George and without hesitation be pointed his gun and fired a shot right into the man's head.

George quickly ran back to techno and helped him put dream in the car.

Bullets flew around them.

"Ranboo I need you to take George, dream and sap to the hospital." Techo said.

George new that techno had to stay and help his friends and defend their boss and best friend.

"Yes sir!" Ranboo said as he got behind the wheel.

George held dream in his arms as the split haired male pulled out of the wear house.

"Everything is gonna be ok dream. We will be ok." George cried.

~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry for the short chapter my loves but at least it's something. Like I said in my post I'm dying because of college rn so please bear with me, I'm trying to write as much as I can. I love you all so much.

Also if you wanna join my server please add me and then DM me saying you want to join.
Add me @ sakibee<3#9188