THIRTY

Dream's foot was pressed heavily against the gas pedal as his hands gripped tightly on the steering wheel, his palms became sweaty as he sped home.

"Sapnap call George give me the phone right now."

His voice was strong and demanding with a hint of panic in it.

He was in this state because he received a note on top of his car while he was gone for work, the note read.

"Not so smart of you to leave your kitten home alone."

After reading those words he dropped everything and got in the car.

"FUCK, i'm so stupid, why did I leave!" He yells as his speed reaches over 100.

He could hear the phone ringing.

George sat in the kitchen with a spoon dangling from his bottom lip as he scrolled through his phone.

Suddenly his phone began to vibrate and the screen showed

Dreamy <3

"Hello?"

George was excited, he has missed his lover all day while he was gone.

"George I want you to listen carefully."

Hearing dream say his actual name instead of kitten scared him.

He knew something was wrong.

"W-whats wrong?"

Niki looked over when she heard George's Voice become panicked and he stood up.

"I need you to grab Niki and go hide in the basement."

George felt his skin crawl.

"W-what? Why-"

"George listen to me now." His voice was serious and demanding and George knew that something was wrong.

He grabbed the pink haired girl by the wrist and begin to quickly pull her through the house.

He could hear the sound of cars pulling up outside.

Panic and fear, he didn't know what was happening.

Without any questioning he pulled open the big metal door to the basement and rushed in while pulling Niki along with him.

She also was panicked and confused but knew to listen to Dream.

"Lock it and hide in the far room in the back." Dream said.

George felt is heart began to race as he ran down the stairs holding on tightly to Nikis hand.

"Dream please tell me what's happening." The brunette said as he push open the heavy black door at the back of the hallway and then shut it and locked it.

Dream ignored his question.

"do you see the metal dresser that should be to your right, I want you to push it over the door and block it."

George let out a panicked sob.

"Dream what the fuck it's going on?"

Dream felt his heart brake at the sound of George's weak voice.

"there are people that are going to break into the house, I'm on my way and I'm coming as fast as I can OK just don't let them know where you are."